We went this past July and stayed for a few days in North Tower -ground level behind the dunes and we loved our location with such easy access to a great beach. we had a full kitchen which was wonderful for saving some money with breakfast lunch and 2-3 easy dinners. the nicely decorated bedrooms were located in back past the kitchen and were in need of some a/c - it is located in the living room and does not reach the back too good. But at least there is also a ceiling fan in back bedroom. I think at some point central a/c would be nice. Also when you sit on the porch, the heat from the a/c blows out hot air on you - which is the last thing you want in July..We loved Coconuts for drinks and lunch and the guys played volleyball 2 days with some of the guests/visitors at the bar. Nice they also have beach service for drinks! I would go back and tell everyone I know how they should come with us this time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md