Staying in a Castle North Suite with an ocean-front balcony is an annual treat I give myself every late May or Early June, and it is heavenly. The suites are roomy, clean and inviting, with a full-size fridge, a toaster and some counter space in the kitchenette. This year, the new kitchen / dining table, updated furniture, carpeting and fixtures were an added pleasant surprise. Castle in the Sand has a lot to offer it guests.
We always enjoy ourselves at the Coconuts restaurant and bar, too. The music (bands) on the weekend are outstanding; the restaurant service is exceptional, with friendly, efficient staff. This year I ordered something which wasn't on the menu, but they were able to put it together for me, with a smile.
Of course, the beach is always beautiful and the sand dunes are a lovely and serene sight from the balcony in the evening. Castle in the Sand offers food, fun, rest and relaxation; a heavenly combination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md