“Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Rochester NY
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Basic breakfast menu, not bad priced with the breakfast coupon, food and service was good.
They had pancakes, eggs, french toast, waffles (with ice cream), bagel sandwiches etc... Sausage links are big and fat

Visited October 2012

66% Recommend
“Good food, good service, and very convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My coworker had breakfast vouchers so we had breakfast here. I ordered hot tea and the smoked salmon platter appetizer. The black tea came in a large pot almost immediately. I was a little surprised that I wasn't given any choices for tea, but I drank it anyway and it was good. The smoked salmon platter was very impressive, and the salmon tasted good. My coworker ordered a fruit and yogurt platter that looked beautiful and he seemed happy with it. It seems like the prices would have been pretty high without the vouchers, but it's probably worth it for the convenience of not having to leave the hotel. Our waitress was very helpful and attentive.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ridgewood, New Jersey
“Good for a Free Breakfast”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had vouchers to eat here so I took the family for breakfast. The service was poor, they sat us at a folding table dressed up with a table cloth and stackable chairs while nicer tables were available. The hostess looked PO'd from the moment we walked up and the waiter mumbled his way to a 15% tip because I felt bad for him. I wouldn't go again.

Visited September 2012
Wilmington, DE
“Hit or miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant and the service was very hit or miss. The pancakes at breakfast were decent but the eggs has shell through them. At dinner the steak was excellent but the lobster was not very good. The service was mostly good but very slow.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Syracuse, NY
“Quiet- nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We were hotel guests, as I suspect most customers of this restaurant were. In all of the busyness of Ocean City this was a nice restaurant for a quiet more upscale meal. Prices are high, but typical for a Hilton. In addition to dinner one evening had breakfast here each of our 6 mornings and it was was good- prompt friendly service, very good fresh food.

Visited August 2012