“Holiday Overnighter” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Oceanfront Plaza Hotel Ocean City Oceanfront

Save Saved
You added Howard Johnson Oceanfront Plaza Hotel Ocean City Oceanfront to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Oceanfront Plaza Hotel Ocean City Oceanfront
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1109 Atlantic Avenue, Ocean City, MD 21842   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #20 of 107 hotels in Ocean City

504 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Seaford, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

my husband and I stayed here for 2 days, and we loved it. we were facing the ocean, and the room was so nice and the bed was very comfortable. the people were super, Ashley was very sweet and careing, and so was linda and Adrian. they are a asset to your place. they treated me and my husband very well. they were friendly and we enjoyed our stay and will definitely come back again. I had lost my lab top notebook and Adrian was helping me find it and someone turned it in loss and found and he checked there and found it. I was so relieved. I thank him so much. we cant wait to come back there. I didn't want to leave, but had to. ty all of you. Diana and allen dunn

Room Tip: we were up on the 5th floor and we loved it up there. facing the ocean. had a balcony which was nic...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Howard Johnson Oceanfront Plaza Hotel Ocean City Oceanfront? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Oceanfront Plaza Hotel Ocean City Oceanfront

Address: 1109 Atlantic Avenue, Ocean City, MD 21842
Location: United States > Maryland > Ocean City
Bar / Lounge Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 On the Beach Hotel in Ocean City
#15 Family Hotel in Ocean City
#19 Romantic Hotel in Ocean City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Howard Johnson Oceanfront Plaza Hotel Ocean City Oceanfront 2.5*
We are a 90 room hotel located in the middle of the famous Ocean City Boardwalk. We are in close proximity of any amenity you could want. Walk right out our front door to the beautiful Ocean City beach! You’re not just a guest with us, your family! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Howard Johnson Oceanfront Plaza Hotel Ocean City Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel
Howard Johnson Plaza Ocean City Md
Howard Johnson Ocean City
Ocean City Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Oceanfront Plaza Hotel Ocean City Oceanfront, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.