We just visited this hotel in August. My family consists of myself, my husband, two teenage children, one pre- teen and a toddler. Let me say that this hotel satisified everyone! I especially loved the fresh fruit in the lobby everyday. Our room was plenty big, with a fulll kitchen- stocked with all the utensials,pots etc. that you would need, a private bedroom and a living room with a queen pull out. The living room even had a dining table with 4 chairs. Our floor even had a wash room on it, which we used everyday! The gift shop (extremely small) even sold TIDE.
The room was very, very clean: as was the bathroom. The service we received was unsurpassed. We have traveled everwhere and are not easy to people to please. Any request that I directed to the front desk or maid service,was accomadated, and quickly!
The location of the hotel is great. Its on the boardwalk but away from the noise and crowds. The tram comes right by the hotel so its easy to jump on and off at will. Even though its on the boardwalk it is a very private set up. The pools are situated high above the boardwalk- so passerbys, cannot stop and look in as they do other hotel pools on the boardwalk. Our balcony was beachfront with the most breathtaking view. The resturant was very nice also. Breakfast seating was a little confused because of the hostess,but other than that it was fine. On the day we left, we checked out and used the facilities for the day and then showered and dressed in the dressing rooms the hotel provides, just for this purpose! They too, were very clean, and fully stocked with towels, shampoo etc. I cannot recommend this hotel enough to you if you are planning a trip to Ocean City. It is a little pricey, but then again, arent most things that are worth it? We stayed at many other hotels here through out the years, but this has been the absolute best by far. I thank Trip Advisor for this service they provide. Without it I would have stayed at another hotel which I read is mice infested! At the last minute we switched because of the reviews I read here. So- many thanks, I hope I can help someone- too, with this review.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotels And Suites Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Holiday Inn Hotels And Suites Ocean City Hotel
- Ocean City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Md
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury all-suite hotel located directly on the beach & boardwalk. Over-sized suites with separate living room, bedroom, and kitchens including residential size dishwasher, range, refrigerator, microwave, and tons of cabinet space filled with dishes, utensils, and cookware. Private balconies overlooking the ocean feature a dining table and chairs for four person. Elegant, large bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs in every room. Elevated outdoor pool and expansive deck overlooking the beach. Four story atrium with indoor pool, open-air restaurant, fitness center, and game room. Meeting facilities. Guest laundry on every floor, free HBO & Disney channel, complimentary newspaper, coffee and fruit. Video tape players & computer data ports in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.