We have been staying at the Holiday Inn in OC (17th st) for 9 years. Each year we stay there it gets better and better:
- staff goes out of there way to greet you with a smile and they always go the extra mile to make your stay more enjoyable
- rooms are always clean and all with a great view of the Ocean. Showers are awesome, big roomy, and with multiple shower heads.
- with two children, they are in love with the kiddy pool.Two slides, lazy river, and a little whirlpool keeps them occupied and the parents happy.
- Lifeguards are very attentive and the waitresses at the pool are always very friendly (kids eat free at the pool as well)
- Convenient location so you close enough to the boardwalk, but the noise isnt an issue at all since you are on 17th. Best of both worlds.
- Get the Mai Tai's at the pool, they are great!
- Food is always good wether you are eating in the grill, main resturant or by the pool.
Highly recommend the Holiday Inn to everyone!!!!