This was my second visit to this hotel and I will most likely have a third. The rooms are spacious, beds are comfortable, view is fantastic. Did notice though that I was not greeted or acknowledged as a member and did not receive my daily newspaper (oh well, as long as my points are added). Just one downfall - the restaurant. There is nothing wrong with the food (only had breakfast - both trips) but the service is lackluster to downright bad. I had breakfast there once during both trips. Suggest you call for room service if you don't want to go out. But if you do we found a great little place about 1/2 block down the street called the Sahara Cafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury all-suite hotel located directly on the beach & boardwalk. Over-sized suites with separate living room, bedroom, and kitchens including residential size dishwasher, range, refrigerator, microwave, and tons of cabinet space filled with dishes, utensils, and cookware. Private balconies overlooking the ocean feature a dining table and chairs for four person. Elegant, large bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs in every room. Elevated outdoor pool and expansive deck overlooking the beach. Four story atrium with indoor pool, open-air restaurant, fitness center, and game room. Meeting facilities. Guest laundry on every floor, free HBO & Disney channel, complimentary newspaper, coffee and fruit. Video tape players & computer data ports in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotels And Suites Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Md