For the past 2 years, My family,friend and I have been staying at The Holiday Inn in OC and it is great. The 1st year that we stayed there we had rented an oceanfront suite which was beautiful and was perfect for my friend and I to sit on the balcony at night and have sodas and watch the waves and the people walking on the boardwalk. The pools were great because there was a kiddie pool with a waterslide,mini lazy river and a whirlpool that seemed to be popular with the kids and was always crowded!
My family's summer vacations have always been amazing in OC.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotels And Suites Ocean City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hotels And Suites Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Md
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury all-suite hotel located directly on the beach & boardwalk. Over-sized suites with separate living room, bedroom, and kitchens including residential size dishwasher, range, refrigerator, microwave, and tons of cabinet space filled with dishes, utensils, and cookware. Private balconies overlooking the ocean feature a dining table and chairs for four person. Elegant, large bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs in every room. Elevated outdoor pool and expansive deck overlooking the beach. Four story atrium with indoor pool, open-air restaurant, fitness center, and game room. Meeting facilities. Guest laundry on every floor, free HBO & Disney channel, complimentary newspaper, coffee and fruit. Video tape players & computer data ports in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.