Most of Ocean City, Maryland is closed after Labor Day, so the rates are lower, but the weather is still good. We booked two rooms, one on the ocean front as HQ for the family, and the other, a non-ocean front as sleeping quarters for the kids. The rooms are identical, except for the facing. The bedroom area of our 5th floor room had a balcony overlooking the pools and the boardwalk and was quite nice. The sauna/hot tub was in the bedroom. The kitchen was fully equipped and the bathroom had a large walk-in shower. The only downside was the "diningroom" which was by the door into the apartment. There was no light anywhere near the dining table, so we used the area to stage the takeout food we had purchased, The beds were very comfortable.
The Coral Reef Cafe and Hemingway's restaurant have the same kitchen and same menu. The cafe has a bar atmosphere and televisions. The restaurant has table clothes and no TV.
Unlike most of this resort community, parking was not a problem. We had two rooms, two cars and two parking spaces and the hotel was full.
The pool area was great. The shallow end is walk-in and there are slides and comfortable wading areas for youngsters and for the older folks.
When the weather suddenly turned sour, we cut our stay short by one day with no penalty.
We're planning on making this hotel the site of an annual vacation in late September or early October.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotels And Suites Ocean City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hotels And Suites Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Holiday Inn Ocean City
- Ocean City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Md
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury all-suite hotel located directly on the beach & boardwalk. Over-sized suites with separate living room, bedroom, and kitchens including residential size dishwasher, range, refrigerator, microwave, and tons of cabinet space filled with dishes, utensils, and cookware. Private balconies overlooking the ocean feature a dining table and chairs for four person. Elegant, large bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs in every room. Elevated outdoor pool and expansive deck overlooking the beach. Four story atrium with indoor pool, open-air restaurant, fitness center, and game room. Meeting facilities. Guest laundry on every floor, free HBO & Disney channel, complimentary newspaper, coffee and fruit. Video tape players & computer data ports in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotels and Suites Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.