Great facility, great location, close to the amusement rides, a long walk but worth it. A baseball throw away from the ocean, less work to bring things out to the beach.
Hotel was very clean, as they did each morning. Being in the hotel business, i would say they would get more sales if the rates were about $50.00 less a night. $250+ a night is pricy as this hotel ranks an 8.5 on a scale to 10.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotels And Suites Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Holiday Inn Hotels And Suites Ocean City Hotel
- Ocean City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Md
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury all-suite hotel located directly on the beach & boardwalk. Over-sized suites with separate living room, bedroom, and kitchens including residential size dishwasher, range, refrigerator, microwave, and tons of cabinet space filled with dishes, utensils, and cookware. Private balconies overlooking the ocean feature a dining table and chairs for four person. Elegant, large bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs in every room. Elevated outdoor pool and expansive deck overlooking the beach. Four story atrium with indoor pool, open-air restaurant, fitness center, and game room. Meeting facilities. Guest laundry on every floor, free HBO & Disney channel, complimentary newspaper, coffee and fruit. Video tape players & computer data ports in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.