“Best in OCMD” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Best in OCMD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Best breakfast! Spanish omelet to die for! Great atmosphere and the Thai cuisine at night is delicious! Everything about this restaurant will make me go back everytime I visit OCMD!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Alexandria, Virginia
“THE Breakfast Place in Ocean City. Blind/Visually Impaired Traveller.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I will not visit Ocean City, Maryland without having breakfast here at least once. More frequently if possible. I have dined here for several years in a row. And the start of the 2013 beach season was no different. Along with the Bonfire, this is a must do while here at Ocean City. Their service is friendly and excellent. The waitstaff will make recommendations if you're not sure what to pick from their very extensive menu. The regular coffee is excellent here. I can't say that I've had a specialty coffee though. I have a liking for the banana-stuffed french toast. Portion sizes are huge. I had trouble finishing mine, but wasn't gonna leave anything on my plate! This is a great place for breakfast, and you won't leave here hungry or disappointed. Fair warning though; this place can get crowded during peak season, so arrive early if you want to make the beach by a decent hour. Nice place!

• Visited May 2013
Pennsylvania
“Good Breakfast !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I ordered the French toast with eggs and bacon which was delicious. I also loved the outdoor seating. Good place for breakfast while in Ocean City.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome pancakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Might be the best pancakes I ever had! Well, the BEST pancakes I ever had we're in Aruba but these were a close second. Lots of varieties to choose from including chocolate chip, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, etc. And they don't just put them on as a topping, they cook the toppings into the pancakes!

I just had the regular pancakes though and they were very very good. Kind of crispy on the outside and light and fluffy in the middle.

• Visited July 2013
Germantown, MD
“disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

This store goes also by the name "Satellite Coffee Shop & Capouccino Bar", and that is what attracted us to go there in spite of it being over 4 miles away from our hotel and having other breakfast options much closer to it.

We were there twice and at first tried their cappuccino. It tasted as it had been made with regular coffee. The second time we tried their regular coffee, and it was barely OK.

Their menu offered a fruit cup, which we got on our first visit. We wanted the same during the second visit but were told that they only had fruit on the weekends--which is not true since we had it on a Tuesday. The pancakes were good, but the other dishes we tried were just OK.

Even though there was room in the main area, both times we were seated in bad locations in the restaurant: first time upstairs, where there was nobody and the poor waitress had to go up and down the steps with the order; second time in front of the kitchen door.

• Visited June 2013