“No better way to experience the water !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Walk On Water Stand Up Paddleboard Company

Walk On Water Stand Up Paddleboard Company
9808 Stephen Decatur Hwy Unit 6, Ocean City, MD 21842 (Formerly WHAT-SUP Stand up Paddle Boarding)
410-289-8787
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 61 Activities in Ocean City
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Walk on Water paddle board company offers Board sales, lessons, fitness classes, rentals and merchandise. It is our mission to have happy customers of all ages and abilities become successful at SUP and enjoy the benefits of the natural surroundings. Brands offered Bark, Surftech, Riviera, Ben AIpa, Boga, SIC, Pau Hana, Blue Planet, Evolve, Native living customs, Werner paddles, Larry Allison fins, Kokatat dry suits.
“No better way to experience the water !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Wow that was cool. There's something so different about standing on water and gliding along, the solitude the warm breeze just perfect. Thanks again to our guides it was a fantastic experience.

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Best of the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

At Walk on Water and their Paddle Inn, you will find the best facilities, people and gear anywhere. As someone who teaches SUP myself I have seen a lot of operations and I can say that Sandy, Beth and Ron of Walk on Water run a first class operation. If you are interested in SUP, your first steps should be to take a lesson and demo boards with Walk on Water.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Walk On Water Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Walk on Water has some very knowledgable people working in their stand paddleboard store... Free demos and excellent instructors... I had a wonderful time in Ocean City and learned an how to paddle on a stand up paddleboard... Their excellent prices and great selection of boards, paddles and paddling accessories with their knowledgable people resulted in my new found passion of Stand up paddleboarding... Much appreciation!

“Absolutely awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Our family enjoyed an hour paddle board lesson/session. We all had so much fun and we plan to do a longer excursion with Walk on Water on our next vacation!

Visited June 2013
“Wicked Walk on Water.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

My trip with Walk on Water was the first time my dad, my brother, and I have gone paddle boarding. Sandy and Beth were fantastic. They're great instructors, and even if you have no experience they could get you up on the board in no time. Our trip took is through some of the incredible island waterways on Assateague Island and made for an awesome afternoon.

Visited June 2013