“Good specialty pizzas” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Hilltown, Pennsylvania
“Good specialty pizzas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We always do take-out here, but the bar area seems real nice. Prices are reasonable for a shore town, and there is a pizza for everyone!

Visited October 2012

57% Recommend
La Plata, Maryland
“Great spot to watch the game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Went there over new years weekend and had a great time. Good bartenders. The waitress we had was horrible but she was new I assume. Watched Redskins game- bar was packed with Redskins fans. Lots of TV and one large projector. Good wings, Good pizza, Good Beer, Good juke box. What more could you ask for?

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, Virginia
“Yummy pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We ordered from here when staying at the Hilton. Delivery was quick and friendly (this was offseason) and the pepperoni pizza was very good. I also had a salad which was just okay, nothing special. I would order from here again.

Visited December 2012
Seaford, Delaware
“BAD manager and Poor Owner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Worst experience of my life. Went there for the first time with my family as my sister-in-law recommended this place. Tried to get a diet coke twice it was nothng but carbon, had to settle for water. Everyone placed there order and we got the appetizers in time. They started bringing the entrees out to everyone except me me and my son. We only ordered a Hamburger pizza so we thought it should come out with everyone elses food. After 1 hour of waiting and seeing customers come in after us getting there food, I requested to see the manager. The waitress came back and said the manager WILL NOT COME OUT. What kind of a manager does not want to talk with customers? I eventually told them, once they had the pizza ready to keep it. I asked for the owners name and number. I was told the manager was on the register so I went there to confront him and as I started talking he WALKED AWAY from me and he told me the owner Johnny was going to be there in a few minutes. As I was waiting for the manager to talk with me there were customers that came in after me and they got tired of waiting an left this was after 15 minutes of waiting and not 1 person greeted any of us. When the owner got there all he wanted to do was to offer up FREE, FREE, FREE and asked what I wanted and I told him I wanted him to talk to his manager. The Owner and his manager (Orvin) have NO customer service skills whatsoever. You can't treat those who spend there hard earned money in your establishment like you don't need them. I have worked in the food industry and for a manager to do what he did he would and should be FIRED!!! That place is on my list of places to NEVER RETURN TO EVER AGAIN.

I had to give them a 1 in order to review otherwise it would not be any rating.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Westminster, Maryland
“Good pizza and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Pizza was good and they had good beer on tap! I was there Saturday night (hurricane weekend) and the place had live music. The place was cool I'll be sure to come back.

• Visited October 2012