“Off-season is the way to go!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seacrets, Jamaica U.S.A.

Seacrets, Jamaica U.S.A.
117 West 49th Street, Ocean City, MD 21842
1-410-524-4900
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 62 things to do in Ocean City
Activities: Nightlife, Drinking
Baltimore, Maryland
“Off-season is the way to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

My girlfriends and I have been going every "Biker's Weekend" for the last 3 years. Recently I took my husband to OC (his first time) for an off season weekend getaway. There was a live band, a more mature crowd, and of course it was more of the locals there. No lines to stand in, no cover charge, and my purse wasn't checked. My hubby doesn't like big crowds so for him it was perfect. I could actually hear myself talk and move around freely. We plan on going back Valentines Day with another couple, I can't imagine ever going to OC and not stopping by Seacrets.

Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
Cologne, Germany
“Best party location in OC, MD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Been there for Memorial Day 2010, 2011, 2012 and will go again this year. Been there to a couple of other occasions as well. So much fun - great music, drinks, and reasonable food. Best thing is their bar chairs and tables in the bay. Get there by car, boat or jet ski - no problem.
No cover charge during the day only at night when the line gets ridiculously long.

Attached Hotel booked out generally.

Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
“Such a disappointment!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We came here on our honeymoon by recommendation, and should have left as soon as we walked in. It seems the focus is on the atmosphere only, but the service and food was so terrible and overpriced that the atmosphere was no longer an appeal. We actually walked out of there laughing and feeling so foolish for wasting time here when we should have walked out. I don't recommend this place to anyone.

Visited September 2013
Stamford, Connecticut
“Good Times..........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Labor Day weekend was bananas! The reggae band was off the chain........We ended seeing them two nights in a row... that's how great they were. The lead singer was friendly and took photos with us.... The lines were wrapped around the building on night two but they were well worth the wait..........
Seacrets is a must when visiting this area........ Loved it!

Visited August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Night at Seacrets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I decided to celebrate our anniversary at Seacrets on a Saturday night. The atmosphere was great, the music was awesome and the drinks were good. I have had stronger drinks but they were not bad. A little expensive but not bad. Our overall experience was a lot of fun.There were about four clubs going at once and we visited them all but especially enjoyed the reggae band. I would recommend a visit there if you are in Ocean City MD.

Visited September 2013