“Great Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #183 of 345 Restaurants in Ocean City
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We have had several meals at this restaurant however the brick oven pizza is our favorite. They have a fairly large menu with a good selection and reasonable prices. We have tried several salads and appetizers and they were delicious. We usually sit at the bar to eat and Dawn the bartender always greats us with a smile and great service. All of the staff we talked to was very friendly. We will definitely be back on our next visit.

“yum yum yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This place has the best view ever!we sat right by the pizza oven, and watched the waves from the window. if I am not mistaken it was a brick oven .we had some calamari and caprese salad to start with then had couple of their pizzas. yum yum yum, that's all I care to say.
must give it a try.

Visited March 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

The first meal I've tried here was salmon and I fell in love. A place where you always
want to come back. Nice people. Nice atmosphere. Wonderful view of the ocean. What more can I say? I love it.

Visited August 2013
“Slow and terrible service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Waited forever to get food and had to ask for everything????
The tea was good. They just don't want you to have refills.
Only 5 tables of customers
Food came after 45 minutes and was cold very cold!!!!!
This place is crap. Nothing like cold fish and chips. Sent it back. Would never recommend tis place!!!!!

Visited February 2014
Webster, New York
“Loved the food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Discovered this restaurant near the end of my stay in OC and had to try not to go back for every meal! The crab dip is one of the best dishes I've ever had. I would go back to OC just to get the crab dip at Brother's Bistro. Not to mention it's right on the boardwalk with outdoor seating.

• Visited June 2013