“An Amazing Time!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 61 Activities in Ocean City
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the #1 stand up paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, and windsurfing place in Ocean City, MD. With over 30 years of experience, we are the best of what we do. Come and join us for a great experience. We offer Sunset paddles, Eco-tours, lessons, and rentals. Fun for the whole family!
Ocean City, Maryland
“An Amazing Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I am an Ocean City local and I decided it would be a blast to go paddle boarding with a few friends. All my friends were like, "Oh hey, go see Mike at 48th Street Watersports." So, I did. The staff was super attentive and gave us a brief demo on the ins and outs of paddle boarding before we went out. I have the attention span of a 7-year old so I wanted to get out as soon as possible! Paddle boarding is so much fun! Mike decided that he wanted to go paddling too and he showed us some cool spots where we could spot turtles and other marine life. Turtles rock. The first couple minutes felt awkward but I remembered my instructions and I did my best--that's all it takes. I highly recommend 48th Street Watersports to anyone interested in having a great time with some super cool people. Call in and reserve a spot right meow!

Visited August 2013

Belcamp, Maryland
“Night time paddle with LED boards was awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

One of the most awesome experiences I have ever had! I knew it would be cool to be able to paddle at night, but underestimated how peaceful it was in the bay with a beautiful starry sky above and seeing fish swimming underneath the board. One of those moments I will never forget! Will definitely look forward to doing this again next year, so much fun!!!
Thank you for the experience!!!

Virginia
“Sailing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Lots of water toys to rent. Sailboats, kayaks, pedal boats, stand up paddle boards. We had a great time sailing with Steve. He took us out since it was very windy, and we didn't have any experience sailing cats. We will be back next time we are in OC.

Saint Pete Beach, Florida
25 attraction reviews
“I love this place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This is the best place to do water sports in OC. We loved it. The owner Mike is so friendly and all the staff are so helpful, especially Steve. This is right next to Secrets so you can go in for some adult beverages. We will definitely be back for some more fun in the sun.

Ocean City, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Lots of options and great staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Nice location to learn how to paddleboard, kayak, or sail a Hobiecat!! The staff were helpful and knowageable on all the different equipment. Rates and rentals were fairly priced for the area. Brought my son out to paddleboard and he loved it!!

Visited August 2013