“Top notch!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 61 Activities in Ocean City
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Paradise Watersports is the largest Watersports facility in Ocean City with the most exciting activities to do in one place! Our staff is highly trained and focused on your safety! We are located to the left of the Rt. 50 bridge just before you enter Ocean City at Hooper's Crab House. Plenty of free parking! So stop by and let us take you on a Parasailing or Jetski adventure that you will never forget! Open dawn till dusk.. reservations a must! Make it easy on yourself.. BUY TICKETS ONLINE!!
Allentown, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Top notch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We did the jet skis. Go to their web site and you will find coupons. We rented two for a reduced rate because of the coupons for their "sunset" time. Arrive in advance of the scheduled time to complete the paperwork and take the required written tests (answers are readily available!). There is a relatively brief no-nonsense safety talk by the guides. I've don't mind these talks - I'm riding a $9,000 plus jet ski that I don't own.

There is a short and enjoyable ride out to their "riding area". They gather you up to show you the boundaries and then set you loose. We had a lot of fun and the guides don't interfere at all - they really are just there to help you out and keep you safe. Oh, and probably from getting a ticket because I saw the police boat twice. It's almost like they are trying to catch a tourist.

We had plenty of time to ride and play with the jet skis and then they gather you up once more to head back to the dock.

Only bring what you really need to bring to the dock. Leave the rest in the car. They rent small lockers for a dollar. There is also a little compartment on the jet ski, but I wouldn't put anything of value in it. Don't forget to tip the guides. By the way, you need to reserve in advance and they tell you they will charge your card if you don't cancel two hours prior to the scheduled time.

Go and enjoy. These guys know what they're doing!

Mays Landing, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
“Great family thrill!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Was a little nervous when our watercraft would not start however, they were able to get it running and we had a great time! My children are under 10 and were able to ride with us. We were encouraged to "go fast" and have fun....be prepared to take a small boaters test and have a license ready. No license....no ride. We had a lot of open water to ride in and the guides did not interfere much once they went over the plan/rules.

The only thing I was disappointed in was that after our ride they told us to go to the website to order pictures from our trip and there were none! Would have liked to have a memento. Hard to take pics when your riding fast with waves crashing in your face!! Guess all we'll have are the memories!!

Reedsville, Pennsylvania
“Parasailing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I just got back from OCMD and finally went parasailing like I had wanted to do for awhile. I have to say it was the best time ever. I went to the smaller one located near the boardwalk. I was very nervous since I was doing this myself and everyone else on the boat had someone to go with. The boat ride was kind of making me sick after awhile but once I got in the air it was very peaceful and relaxing. I did the 800 ft one and I'm glad I did. I'm sorry guys but I don't remember your names as to who the two were running the boat but you were awesome. They were very helpful and understanding because the majority of the people on the boat it was there first time parasailing. They dipped us in the water which made it more fun. I had ordered the picture package and was very pleased with the photos. I had a coupon for the trip and I think the price was fine for the job that they done. I had made reservations in the morning and got in the same day. I would recommend this company for the best parasailing adventure. Thank you guys for everything see you next time : )

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I rode a jetski for the first time here, and it was so much fun! The trip to the free range riding area was quick, and the area itself was huge. The dudes guiding us were all super nice, it was a really great part of my vacation. I'll have to try the parasailing here next year!

Milford, New Jersey
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Paradise watersports was fantastic. We went parasailing, and Kyle and Ryan were great - very professional and made the experience really enjoyable. Even though I had never been parasailing, I felt very safe. The route they took along the Ocean City beachfront was beautiful, and we sailed right by a school of dolphins. Would recommend this to anyone.