“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 34 activities in Ocean City
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Paradise Watersports is the largest Watersports facility in Ocean City with the most exciting activities to do in one place! Our staff is highly trained and focused on your safety! We are located to the left of the Rt. 50 bridge just before you enter Ocean City at Hooper's Crab House. Plenty of free parking! So stop by and let us take you on a Parasailing or Jetski adventure that you will never forget! Open dawn till dusk.. reservations a must! Make it easy on yourself.. BUY TICKETS ONLINE!!
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I rode a jetski for the first time here, and it was so much fun! The trip to the free range riding area was quick, and the area itself was huge. The dudes guiding us were all super nice, it was a really great part of my vacation. I'll have to try the parasailing here next year!

Milford, New Jersey
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Paradise watersports was fantastic. We went parasailing, and Kyle and Ryan were great - very professional and made the experience really enjoyable. Even though I had never been parasailing, I felt very safe. The route they took along the Ocean City beachfront was beautiful, and we sailed right by a school of dolphins. Would recommend this to anyone.

Jersey City, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

we chose to do the jetski and parasail package, which was a good value and a lot of fun! we spent the whole day outside, first parasailing. My husband and I went together and we were put together in the boat with 8 others. we all got turns parasailing for about 10-15 minutes. As it was the first time parasailing for us, we were scared but it turned out to be a blast, great views from up high and just a smooth ride overall. after we got back to the dock we waited a little while to go jet sking. this was another group where they lead us all out to the bay and let us have about 20 min to ride around. tons of fun, great guides, good value!

Visited May 2012
New York City, New York
30 attraction reviews
“Great experience, helpful when you're scared!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My family and I did a package deal with parasailing and jet skis. I had never done parasailing and was nervous, but the guys who took us out on the boat were very friendly and reassuring. I went with my two siblings and had a really good time! While we were waiting for other people to do their parasailing the guys played music and we got to see dolphins! We bought the photo package, which was a fair purchase. I don't like jet skis, but my family had convinced me to ride one anyway. After riding out, I got really nervous, but one of the guides allowed me to get off the back of my brothers jet ski and ride with him instead (it made me feel better to be with someone who had a lot of experience with the jet skis).

River Vale, New Jersey
“Parasailing with 8 and 11 year olds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Great ride. Captains were knowledgeable. Safety was evident. Boat was in great condition. Very reputable. It's important when selecting these "adventure" type of activities that you find the ones that are in it for the long haul. The guys that ran the operation did a great job. They accept coupons on your smartphone. We took the picture option, which I never do, and got some good shots. Had the option of going up with three (3) people. Worthwhile.