“Lots of fun and funny” 5 of 5 stars

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun and funny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Our 7 year old enjoyed this as did we. You'll laugh a lot and you will get wet...but it's fun! You might want to take a baggie for your electronics but not absolutely needed. Prepare to "Arrrggghhh"

Salisbury, Maryland, United States
“Not appropriate for a two year old!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Our family took a sail on the Duckaneer Pirate Ship. When I called to inquire about the ride, I asked if it was appropriate for a two year old. I was told it was family friendly so we went. I found out it was totally not appropriate for a two year old. When the pirates come you will get blasted in the face with ocean water. There was nowhere to hide on the boat. All the children two and under were crying and screaming. It was not an enjoyable ride with young children. I would be interested in taking my daughter who is 8 on this boat ride and trying it again. More than likely she would love it. I just wanted to warn others with small children, two or under. From this parent's perspective it is not appropriate for toddlers.

Visited September 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
18 attraction reviews
“Fun for little ones!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

The wife and I took our 12,8, and 2 year old---we had a good time and laughed a lot!

You will definately get shot at with a super soaker! If you take a camera or phone---make sure to bring a bag to keep them dry during the water fight!

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
23 attraction reviews
“Awesome time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Had a great time with my daughter. It was a colder day out but it was still fun. The staff was funny and good at what they do as well. We would definitely do it again.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Pirate Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

What a great time for Family and all! Our family loved the trip on board the Duckaneer. It was an exciting riding with the kids and searching for the long lost treasure. The kids really enjoyed the
trip on the boat and battling the pirates for treasure. The Captain, Skittles and Commander Joe really made the trip fun for the kids. If you are headed to OC, take a trip on the Duckaneer!