“Disappointed!” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Wallkill
“Disappointed!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Always frequented Brass Balls for breakfast, not happy the last visit in July, charged additional $1.98 for asking for cheddar cheese instead of cheese sauce on my Burke's breakfast have been to Brass Balls many times and always ask for cheddar instead of cheese sauce and had NEVER been charged a additional fee for a substitution!!!! Plus the waitress had a slight attitude because I placed my order the exact way I always do only she did not hear me??? so my eggs came with NO CHEESE at all and then told me that I did not request the cheddar when I questioned the additional $1.98 she stated it was a additional charge for the "substitution" which I had NEVER experienced in the past many visits. Not sure we will be returning.....

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Be careful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Dissapointing... The marquee happy hour only applies to 9 seats at the bar not the rest of the 104 seats in the restaurant. So we came in for special and only the manager knew why we were charged full price. The kids are not allowed at the bar.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“Great food, great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had read reviews on here stating good things & bad and when we arrived in O.C. we were thinking of somewhere to go to eat. I mentioned Brass Balls Saloon, so we gave it a try and enjoyed our food. The décor in the place is really enjoyable, the server we had was helpful & friendly, as well. I was a little worried about the price of the food, but once I took a look at the menu, to my surprise it was greatly priced! :)
So thank you, Brass Balls Saloon for making me and my family's meal delicious and affordable! We will be back!

• Visited June 2013
Quebec City, Canada
“Charge extra when you don't ask for it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I've been there with friend and ask for a chicken sandwitch. They charge me and extra for the chip when i want fries. Ask her that i want frie before touch it and finaly have to pay the extra. 2$ it's not a big deal but still need to improove that.

Shepherdstown, West Virginia
“Great Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I wouldn't have expected this place to have a good breakfast, but they do. The service is always good and the price (for the boardwalk) is appropriate. The portion was over sized - I couldn't finish everything. And the view...priceless.

• Visited May 2013