“Executive Motel I give it a 5 stars.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Executive Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Executive Motel
You added Executive Motel to your Saves list
30th Street & Baltimore Avenue, Ocean City, MD 21843   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #58 of 109 Hotels in Ocean City
Rahway, New Jersey, United States
“Executive Motel I give it a 5 stars.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

The place may not look like much upon your arrival but it's clean and for the price it is worth it. Also the welcoming you get from Mrs.. Jeanne will make you smile. She is loaded with useful information, if you are new to MD. I would not stay anywhere else in MD. I keep going back and look forward to it every summer, even if it's just for a night or two.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Phyllis P

Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is the place to stay in Ocean City, Maryland. Especially the last week of August into September. Specifically, the Sunday through Thursday (5 Nights). This is the nicest motel and also the cheapest motel during that time frame. The price simply cannot be beat. The service cannot be beat also. Ms. Jeanie is the nicest motel manager I have ever met in my life. She is so pleasant and friendly, you makes you feel as if you are family. That is so rare and hard to find in today's day and age. All of her employees take after her as well. They are all friendly, and relate to Jeanie's professional work ethic, and 5 star service that she gives and must teach as well. I always feel at home when I stay at this location. It is a perfect location too by the way. It is only a couple blocks away from the beginning of the boardwalk. Could not ask for much more than that. The pool is very nice, and lights up as well. The motel itself is lit up in a very attractive neon green lighting. The pool lights up during the night as well. It's no wonder that each generation continues to stay here. Ms. Jeanie enjoys watching everyone and their families grow up, and this motel would be nothing without her. Thank you so much for the great stays! See you soon!

Room Tip: Stay on the third floor.
1 Thank Jake C
Montgomery Village, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were looking for a cheap last minute place in Ocean City. Although I grew up in metropolitan Washington DC, going to Ocean City was never really my thing...and it still isn't my thing even though I have young children. Anyhow, we are on a tight, tight budget and we wanted to treat our kids to a quick trip to the beach at the tail end of the summer. We just wanted someplace clean, and some place that would allow for some geographical convenience. We found both at Executive. It may not be the cheapest place in Ocean City, but it is the best value considering how clean the property is. The pool may not be the biggest, but the cheap price more than makes up for it. The only real catch is that you do have to cross a major street, but again not that big of an issue....as, even though you do cross a street, the motel isn't all that much farther than other properties that are on the same side as the beach. The only other catch is that the parking lot is a bit tight, but I think that that is a common symptom of these beach properties.

4 Thank Lurknomore
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Ms. Jeannine was the best thing about this hotel. Loud drunk guests every night... Night staff tried to do their best to keep down the noise. Room was musty and had baby roaches. Not a great place for families do to all of the drunk loud partiers.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
3 Thank Jane H
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Jeanie was very welcoming and made us feel great about staying at her hotel. She let us know about free family fun for the week at ocean city and the rooms were clean and cute. My favorite thing other than the service and location were the beds, they were so comfortable I couldn't believe it. This bed was more comfortable than my bed at home and definitelty more comfortable than any other hotel I'd ever stayed at. A+

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank Lbender92
Hamburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was my first time staying at the Executive and it was a last minute booking. I stayed here for Labor day weekend (friday-monday) and the rates where pretty decent about $430.00. It was the cheapest for Labor day weekend and with it being a last minute trip. Nice size rooms, with 2 double beds, microwave, small frig. tv, table and 2 chairs to eat by and dresser. Nice bathroom with hair dryer and ofcourse sink, toilet and shower. The rooms where very clean and also have air conditioners which i forgot to mention. It was a good location about a block from the beach and about 5 blocks or so from where the boardwalk starts. I booked the room off the internet and unfortunately the worse thing was the room we got (room 308) really didn't have a view of anything because the building is shaped like and L. Our room happened to be in the corner which doesn't change the feelings I have about the place. I do plan on staying here again I am very pleased with the time I stayed there. Will plan to stay here again in the future!!

Room Tip: Try to call the office and book your room so you don't get stuck in the corner of the L shaped b...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank saharasux
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We've been coming to the executive motel for about 4 summers now. The location is awesome and so close to the beach. The most affordable place we have found down there. Miss Jenne couldn't be sweeter we just wish she would go back to night shift :) see you memorial day jenne!! Xoxo, your philly wine girls

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends