“Great experience!*” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Executive Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Executive Motel
30th Street & Baltimore Avenue, Ocean City, MD 21843   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #16 of 106 hotels in Ocean City
“Great experience!*”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Jeanie was very welcoming and made us feel great about staying at her hotel. She let us know about free family fun for the week at ocean city and the rooms were clean and cute. My favorite thing other than the service and location were the beds, they were so comfortable I couldn't believe it. This bed was more comfortable than my bed at home and definitelty more comfortable than any other hotel I'd ever stayed at. A+

• Stayed August 2012

64 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Hamburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was my first time staying at the Executive and it was a last minute booking. I stayed here for Labor day weekend (friday-monday) and the rates where pretty decent about $430.00. It was the cheapest for Labor day weekend and with it being a last minute trip. Nice size rooms, with 2 double beds, microwave, small frig. tv, table and 2 chairs to eat by and dresser. Nice bathroom with hair dryer and ofcourse sink, toilet and shower. The rooms where very clean and also have air conditioners which i forgot to mention. It was a good location about a block from the beach and about 5 blocks or so from where the boardwalk starts. I booked the room off the internet and unfortunately the worse thing was the room we got (room 308) really didn't have a view of anything because the building is shaped like and L. Our room happened to be in the corner which doesn't change the feelings I have about the place. I do plan on staying here again I am very pleased with the time I stayed there. Will plan to stay here again in the future!!

Room Tip: Try to call the office and book your room so you don't get stuck in the corner of the L shaped b...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We've been coming to the executive motel for about 4 summers now. The location is awesome and so close to the beach. The most affordable place we have found down there. Miss Jenne couldn't be sweeter we just wish she would go back to night shift :) see you memorial day jenne!! Xoxo, your philly wine girls

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is the second time my family has stayed at this hotel. We are on a budget and when I found this place I was pleasantly surprised at how clean the rooms were. The house keeping staff was very pleasant and very efficient. I cannot say enough abut Miss Jeannie she is so nice and a wealth of information. The walk to the beach is great and it is on a block with a life guard. The pool is a nice attraction especially if you have children who love to swim. Great access to all the attractions. If I have to say one thing negative about the place is that it has no coffee makers maybe they can fix that for next year? Will defidently be back next year. Denise d. West Chester, PA

New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

On Thursday 08/23/12 our family arrived to OC, the day was cloudy and sprinkling but then the day turned out to be beautiful and sunny. When it was time for check in the process went smoothly and we opened our room door. To my surprise the room was cool and pleasant!! this was very welcoming due to the extreme heat outside it was AWESOME!!! The beds were so comfortable and I slept like a queen!! THANK YOU EXECUTIVE MOTEL, WE WILL BE BACK!!
Lolita

PS: If you are visiting the Executive Motel and get hungry, eat at the Sahara Cafe they have the best sausages for breakfast!!

Room Tip: any room will be excellent! The housekeeping team are the bomb, they do an wonderful job and they ma...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Miss Jeanie is such a sweetheart! From the moment I called to reserve a room to check in, until check out she was so pleasant and attentive to all our needs. She is great at recommending good eats and fun activities. rooms were VERY CLEAN! Sarah from maid service did an excellent job everyday. Beds were comfy. Bathrooms were clean with lots of towels and great water pressure in the shower. AC/ microwave/fridge all worked nicely. One block from a quieter part of the beach and just a few blocks away from the quieter end of the board walk. My 9 year old loved the small yet clean pool! No loud parties either! Mostly families. The jolly roger amusement park is just steps away... Big plus for families! Many food establishments in walking distance nearby. All in all, if you want a huge bang for your buck, stay at the EXECUTIVE MOTEL! We'll definitely be back next summer! This motel can't be beat!

Best,
Miss Jeanie's Periwinkle Girl;)

• Stayed August 2012
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

After reading all of the reviews about the Executive, I decided to reserve two rooms. My only concern was about the all night "partying" reviews, but took the chance. Upon driving up, my boyfriend was quite concerned, let out a sigh and said "it is what it is." I was very pleased with not only the economical pricing of the Executive, but thoroughly pleased with the staff and the cleanliness. I am also happy to report there were no all night parties ongoing during my visit, much to the dismay of my daughters. Sleeping was incredible. I felt right at home and woke every morning rested with no back ache's. I have to say, Ms. Jeanne sold me as soon as we walked through the door of the lobby. Just meeting such a fantastic soul made our experience worth while. The rooms are clean and the bathroom reminded me of an old school bathroom...like when I was a child, but it too was clean and the shower was awesome. Plenty of hot water and pressure. There was no mold, nor musty smell, which I expected giving the age of the place. I have been traveling to Ocean City for the past 40 years and would often drive right past the Executive. I am so very pleased that I took that chance. I most definitely WILL be returning in the future. Ms. Jeanne you are truly amazing and your giving credit to the dedication and pride of the maid staff and the owners was uplifting. That place would not be the same without you and the trememously staff. By the way, happy to report... by the end of the weekend, my boyfriend told me that I did a wonderful job selecting this place and that he was sorry for doubting me. I thank you Executive for a life changing experience. Never judge a book by it's cover.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Executive Motel? Share your experiences!