Last week I stayed at the brand new Marriott Courtyard in Ocean City. I was really excited because there are a lot of rundown hotels in Ocean city and since this is a new hotel I figured it would be a nice change of pace. All and all a very nice hotel but if compared to the Hilton Suites or Holiday Inn Suites just two blocks away it does not compare for the price. You can get a suite there for almost the same price that has a separate bedroom, full kitchen, living area, dining area, jacuzzi tub, two heated pools and more so if you are weighing options they are a much better deal. I had just a regular hotel room, it was a nice size hotel room which was crisp and clean which was nice. Air conditioning was phenominal!
- Fresh and new, very clean
- To use the guest elevators you must have a room key which made me feel nice and secure.
- Large hotel room. Mini Fridge and microwave.
- Great Air conditioning
- Nice, new flat screen tv
- Excellent beds
- Parking under the building was HORRIBLE! Very tiny spots and very congested.
- Layout is a little strange.
- Small pool
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Ocean City Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Ocean City Oceanfront offers the most elegantly appointed guestrooms on the beach. Our hotel is located directly on the boardwalk and is the newest hotel on the oceanfront. Whether you are enjoying a weekend getaway, a family vacation or a business trip you will leave looking forward to your next visit. Enjoy breathtaking sunrises, glorious afternoons and the exciting night life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.