My wife and I just returned home from a two night stay at the Marriott in Ocean City. I booked our room back in August and paid less than $100/night for an ocean view room. We were thrilled with our room and our overall stay. Shortly after settling in our room the front desk called to ask how our room was and to find out if we needed anything else. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The parking under the hotel was a little tight, but there's additional parking across the street that looked to have larger spaces. We didn't eat at the on sight restaurant as it was a little expensive for our taste, but they had a Christmas party there to support Toys for Tots which I thought was a nice touch. My only complaint is the same as every hotel/resort I've stayed in, the beds are to hard. Other than that we loved our stay and plan on staying again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Courtyard By Marriott Ocean City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Ocean City Oceanfront offers the most elegantly appointed guestrooms on the beach. Our hotel is located directly on the boardwalk and is the newest hotel on the oceanfront. Whether you are enjoying a weekend getaway, a family vacation or a business trip you will leave looking forward to your next visit. Enjoy breathtaking sunrises, glorious afternoons and the exciting night life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.