“Good Mediterranean” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Macungie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good Mediterranean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

A good choice for a baba ghanouj and other tapas foods. Didn't do the kabob. Not a big fan but enjoy Greek and Mediterranean. The baba and stuffed grape leafs were very good. Falafel was tasty. Will be back for take out.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Salisbury, Maryland
“Excellent restaurant, servers are the best too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed eating in this restaurant, I ate chicken kabob with rice and vegetables! It was the most delicious dish I have ever had! Small restaurant but great service!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I ate at this place 2x with my family. Both times I find the portion is small for the price they charged, however, this is Ocean City where food are pricey everywhere. I ate in many middle eastern restaurants in NY and NJ. The food at this place was ok but I am guessing for most folks it's something new and exotic. Something different in OC. The owners/staff were friendly which is a nice touch.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great food and reasonable prices wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

My family and I eat the food we want the eastern, We learned that it is better than the possibility of Oc Kabob in ocean city , It's was best food we ever ate , Workers were was great , The manager was nice and He was Interested all customers He accepts the opinions and advice from everyone , It's simply one of the best restaurants I have visited.

Fenwick Island, Delaware
“"cant wait to return"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

From the comfortable small local, to the delectable dips and pitas, amazing homemade salad dressing, and slow grilled seasoned meats, this place rocks. My girlfriend and I usually share a gyro platter which has heaps of tasty lamb, sauted veggies, cous cous, warm pitas, and plenty of tsatziki. We throw in an order of dolmades and a slice of baklava just for good measure and we are always extremely satisfied. But the best part of oc kabob is the attentiveness of the owner and his staff. He cares about his food and he cares about his customers.

• Visited May 2014