“Best Kabobs Around!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Clarksville, MD
“Best Kabobs Around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I simply love the kabobs at OC Kabobs. I've had kabobs all over the world and I have to say these are the best! It's a simple place - no atmosphere - attached to a Starbucks-like coffee shop. Don't be in a hurry, they cook your food to order. When you're in Ocean City, MD - make sure to have at least one meal at OC Kabobs!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

North Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Gyros”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is our first time this year at this establishment. We were here last October. I ordered the usual, 2 gyro platters with rice & couscous to take out. It was the Sat after Memorial Day around 8PM so it was not too busy. My order was ready in about 10 minutes. I got it back to our place in10 minutes and the foods were still warm. There was plenty of sliced lamb over rice and enough couscous to fill you up. Included with each order was a veggie kabob which was very good. Everything was delicious. We had enough left over for a small snack. Not bad for $12.99. The foods are always consistent. We'll return when back in town.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Camp Hill, PA
“LOVED the Gyro Quesadilla”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were just lucky to stop in here while looking for a place to eat near our hotel. The Gyro Quesadilla is fantastic, I'm already hungry for one again. Unfortunately we're already back home. Next time!

• Visited June 2013
PA
“Great Food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We have eaten here for the past two years and when we go in 2013 we plan on it again. Great food at a great price.

• Visited September 2012
Ventura, California
“Solid 4 star with an extra star for having great food in a mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was in town for business 2 years ago and went to OC Kabob for dinner one night following a trade show. I liked it so much I ate lunch there the following day prior to heading for the airport.

I am back for the same trade show and went back again for what is a great kabob/salad/couscous/lunch plate.

Very happy to report the food has not suffered in 2 years and still well worth the visit. I have to go to the airport tomorrow night and will without a doubt make time to stop by and grab another meal before leaving town.

If you like grilled meat with tasty sides than you have fallen into grilled meat/tasty sides heaven.

Enjoy.