“Bring your Binoculars....” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lighthouse Club Hotel an Inn at Fager's Island

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ocean City
Lighthouse Club Hotel an Inn at Fager's Island
You added Lighthouse Club Hotel an Inn at Fager's Island to your Saves list
60th Street in the Bay, Fager's Island, Ocean City, MD 21842   |
Ranked #4 of 17 Ocean City B&B and Inns
Easton, Maryland
“Bring your Binoculars....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

If you get a room facing the bay, you'll want to have a pair of binoculars.....great bird watching. Crystal checked us in. She was very friendly and extremely helpful. She recommended some great restaurants. We were offered some delicious Sangria. No cookies like others said. Our room was immaculate! The amenities were great too......top of the line sheets and towels, a mini fridge with soda's and water, Starbucks coffee and hot chocolate and tea. At night there is a turn down service. Godiva chocolate was left on our pillow along with our continental breakfast for the next morning. In our fridge was fresh OJ, fresh fruit and pound cake. The fireplace and jacuzzi were very nice. I personally did not care for the room decor and wicker furniture but super clean which the room was is more important to me.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the bay side
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Ridgely, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here in April 2014. Upon arrival we were offered a glass of Sangria. The staff was very welcoming. It's a very well maintained property and the room was gorgeous. We had a Jacuzzi tub, in the marble bathroom. Refrigerator with complimentary drinks and a coffee maker. The bed was uber comfy, with a down comforter and a mattress to just sink into. Great nights sleep! Everything was sparkling clean. They take your bags to your room and have a turn down service. Check out times are slightly different than usual. Check in is 4 and check out is noon. Expect to pay a little more to stay here. Our room was just over $200 for the night, and this was off season. If money were no object, this is the place I would choose to stay in Ocean City every time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

This was my birthday week and we had decided to celebrate my 55th birthday (March 2014) for three days at the Lighthouse. It was our first time visiting the Maryland Eastern Shore and its vicinity and it could not have been more perfect...truly. After we checked-in, we were served Sangria; there were also baked chocolate chip cookies for us to take to our room. We lodged on the 2nd floor, facing the bay. Although it was cold and snowing outside, we enjoyed the gas fireplace in our suite to keep us warm. Customer service was wonderful! We plan to return to Lighthouse; it was the perfect off-season getaway!

Baltimore, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We have stayed at the Lighthouse previously, so this was not our first experience (thankfully). The property is well kept, and maintained nicely for a 25 year old hotel. We stayed in March 2014 (off season) and the room we booked was still over $300 a night, so our expectations were a little higher than had we stayed at a $100 a night hotel room.

We arrived in our room at 5:00 pm, and the room was hot, over 85 degrees (it was about 50 degrees outside). I turned off the heat, turned on the AC (or so I thought) and opened the balcony door so the room would cool off while we were at dinner. Much to our surprise when we returned after 8:00 pm, the room was just as hot as when we had left.

I called the front desk and they asked if I had turned off the heat, and turned on the ceiling fan (which of course I had done) - then I was informed that the air conditioning was not working because it was being replaced - a piece of information that should have been shared at check in. In a $300+ a night hotel room, I slept on the floor by the balcony door because the room remained so hot through the night. No concessions were made or offered for the inconvenience, so I asked to speak to the manager when we were checking out (payment was taken at the time the room was reserved or I would not have paid) and she was not available, I left a note for her when I checked out, and to date have not been contacted by her or anyone from the hotel.

I travel frequently, and have stayed at many different types of hotels. Fagers Island is a nice resort to visit when in Ocean City, however if they continue to treat guests in this manner, it is very unlikely that they will be reap the benefits of return customers. Based on how they handled my situation, I will be staying at the Hilton the next time I am in Ocean City...

Room Tip: Stayed in Room 205, the view of the bay is awesome, and the room size is great.
Joppa, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

My fiance and I were looking for a get away for some relief after some serious stress. Knowing how much I love the beach and lighthouses, he found this hotel. When we got there it was 100 x more amazing than we thought it would be. The minute we walked in you smell the freshly baked cookies, everyone is smiling at you and wants to help. They take care of everything for you, everyone working was incredible, especially Krystal. She could give us details and information about the hotel and the area and was a pure joy to just sit and talk to. Everything was incredible and wonderful and I wouldn't have changed anything. The view was amazing, the heart shaped jacuzzi for two was exactly what the doctor had ordered for a weekend get away. Ahhh I found my happy place.

Horseheads, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

After over 20 years of saying we'd like to stay here my hubby surprised me on my birthday and brought me here. This was the end of January. Check in was so easy and the people were wonderful. The room was beautiful with a gas fireplace and a heart shaped Jacuzzi tub. The bay was frozen and looked amazing from our balcony. We went to Fager's Island for dinner which was delicious. We completely enjoyed our stay. Hope to have the chance to stay there again. Our 30th Anniversary is next year and this place would be perfect.

Room Tip: We were in 207 and loved the room. Quiet and a nice view of the bay.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reading, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Due to some plumbing issues (extreme cold), at our hotel, we wound up one night at this one. Oh my!! The view from the 2nd floor is fabulous. The room is perfect and has a gas fireplace, ceiling fan, refrigerator (with mini kitchen area), gorgeous canopy bed and heart shaped Jacuzzi for 2.... whew I am out of breath. It is like a br3eath of fresh air. Also, the staff are fabulous here. The building itself is a gem - must see. We will be back!

Room Tip: All the rooms at the lighthouse are the same. Stay on the 2nd floor for the best views. Also, as fo...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Lighthouse Club Hotel an Inn at Fager's Island? Share your experiences!