We wanted to get away for the weekend and this hotel was a great choice. The staff was friendly and accomodating, from check-in to check-out. The room was very nice. Most importantly, if was very CLEAN. We had an ocean front room with a fireplace and a small kitchen, which was great since we were travelling with kids. The one downfall was the indoor pool area. The pool was chilly, and the hot tubs were so hot that we or other guests could barely sit in them. We would sit on the edge and put our feet in the hot tub. The area was very clean, although I didn't like the fact that the person cleaning the pool/hot tub area would come and dump chemicals in the hot tub while we were sitting there. He also started to hose off the area at 8:00 pm, causing us to leave that area. The pool doesn't close until midnight. The hotel is in a great location, and at this time of the year there is no traffic so you can get to where you want to go very quickly. We would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Hotel
- Ocean City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Oceanfront Resort Hotel and Conference Center is located directly on the beach and ocean. Our hotel offers a great location in midtown Ocean City, MD, with the sandy beaches as our backyard. Spend a sunny afternoon relaxing on our oceanside hammocks or take a dip in our outdoor pool with swim up pool bar where you can enjoy a refreshing cocktail. We also offer activities such as tennis, a game room, shuffle board, tanning bed, and supervised children s activities in-season. Kids 19 & under stay free, while children 12 and under eat free. Ocean City Golf Packages are our specialty with over 20 golf courses just a short drive from the hotel. Family fun, including Jolly Roger s amusement park, jet ski rentals, parasailing, Northside Park, and putt putt golf are conveniently located nearby. Assateague National Park with wild ponies is located just 20 minutes away. The hotel is located just one mile from Seacrets Bar and Grill, 3 miles from the Ocean City boardwalk, and walking distance from famous Fager s Island Restaurant. Enjoy a fine dining experience at our award winning Reflections Restaurant featuring table side cooking and gourmet American cuisine. For a more causal option, join us at the Sterling Grille and Raw Bar for the best of what the area has to offer. In season visit our famous Original Pool Bar and Grill for tropical libations and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.