“Seacrets is always fun!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #78 of 376 restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Jamaican, Bar, Family Fare
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Enjoy bayside dining in a tropical atmosphere. Stay for drinks and live entertainment nightly in the Summer and on weekends and special events year-round.
Elkton, Maryland
“Seacrets is always fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I visited Seacrets again last week and we liked it so much, we came back the next night. The place is great if you like people, sand, and live music mixed with drinks and reasonably priced food. We were with a group of about 30 people and they handled very well. The food prices are good and the food is tasty. The crab bisque is excellent, the Jerk Chicken is famous, and the drinks are full. I've been there many times and will go back again the next time I'm in Ocean City.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
Florida
“A taste of the Caribbean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Mamouth place with multiple bars, stages and venues. Great view of the bay. Food is solid and service is attentive. Place has a giant tiki hut feel with sand floors and casual atmosphere. Lunch specials ($5.99) as well as happy hour. Most evening in off season the dinner menu is 1/2 price and is a very good value ranging from $10 to $12 for very nice well presented food. This is a fun place but I can only imagine what it is like in the summer and as good as the food is it is not worth the price they ask during season!

Visited November 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Ignorant Employees”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My son & I were trying to patronize the place,The employees apon entering wouldnt let my son in because he had his hat on,so my son takes off his hat,Then the employees(2 males) said he couldnt go in because he had a tee shirt on,The employee said males are not allowed to wear shirts at all inside, My son just had surgery,he had staples from the top of his chest to his belly button,he didnt want to take a chance of getting his staples infected or sunburn & he also didnt want people staring at him, But the ignorant employee said "to bad,not our problem"...So i talk my son into taking his shirt off,i put it in my purse & then the employee tells me i cant go in because i have my sons shirt & hat & might give it back to him.. I asked what should i do with the shirt & hat,he said toss them in the trash or take it to your car...We rode the bus in, Anyways,i asked to speak with a manager & he said he was the manager but he will make an exception & let me keep the shirt in my purse & when we finally got into the place,i can hear the employees that gave us a hard time laughing at us.....Anyways,We go take a seat out in the bay & there were plenty of men with their shirts & hats on....We were very upset & left..
The only regret i had was,I should of videoed them harassing us at the door then sued the pants off that place... My money spends anywhere,I refuse to be treated like that ever again.

Visited August 2012
Burke, Virginia
“Don't wear your good shoes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

An indoor beach is a good description. We were in our dress clothes coming from a special event, so probably would have been more open to sand instead of floor on a different occasion. Luscious plants hanging from exposed beam ceilings and the water view really did make this a fun place, but we were not looking for fun at the time! A little rustic for our needs. Nevertheless, the food was good. The service was average. Had to ask for enough place setting set-ups for the group. A highlight was the FRESH tuna salad. Really nice. I don't like spicy/jerk/Jamaican style food, but the menu offered enough choices that I did not worry about going hungry. If you're in the mood, I'm sure this is the right place for that mood.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Green, Ohio
“An Ocean City destination Must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I consider myself a experienced traveler and this place impressed me. It was so unique! We didn't eat there, regretfully, but visited around 10 p.m. The band was fenomenal!!! Drink prices were reasonable and staff members were friendly. It was comforting to see so many employees because the place is huge and things can get out of control quick. It was nice to see they're prepared for any situation. Awesome place!

Visited September 2012