“a trip to the mountains” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book 2 Nights, Get 1 Free
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Oakland
Palm Springs, California
“a trip to the mountains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I was at the inn for a conference that lasted 3 days. The staff at the Inn were very accomodating in all our needs for our meetings. Sheri went out of her way to make sure all the attendees needs were taken care of. I had a large suite on the second floor that was very comfortable. It was so relaxing taking a break and sitting by the lake right behind the property. The little town/village had a very cozy feel to it. It is definitely a relaxing place to go in the winter, but i am sure the summer months get lively with lots of lake activities. The lobby of the property is wonderful, infact that is where we had our meetings. There are fireplaces, lots of sitting area and a few flat screen tvs, to catch up on sports or news.

Room Tip: Make sure you check weather conditions if traveling in the winter. It can go from mild to pretty co...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Peekskill, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stayed here on our return from the Smoky Mountains driving home to NY. This was a bit out of the way but we don't typically like interstate chain hotels and the reviews were good. Maybe because we were traveling with a dog we did not get a room on par with the king suite that I expected (and I am not picky, just the price paid I thought the room would be nicer). The room was very small and the heater kicked on and off every 15 minutes all night long making a loud noise each time. There was nothing exceptional about this room to make it any more appealing than a room along the interstate for considerably less money. That being said, the room was clean, bed comfortable, and the area beautiful. Probably a better summer destination when the local amenities make the room and sleeping accomodations less relevant.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
North Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is our 3rd visit to this inn and we could not be happier with the accomodations. The room was very clean and large for my wife and our west highland terrier. All of the employees greet you and are very kind. The heater is very quiet and efficient. We would recommend this beautifull inn to anyone during anytime of the year.

Bob, Tina and Gracie

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Although the inn is very nice the staff is what made this a true experience. Sherry the innkeeper was so nice and helpful during our stay. She made us feel so comfortable and everywhere we went people knew her and raved about her kindness and the inn. Christy, donna and sharon also made us feel like home. The inn is very clean and well maintained for an older place. great resaturants too.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

The rooms are quite nice, high vaulted ceilings with kitchen amentities. The Keurig and K Cups were a nice touch. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Bathroom counter is a little on the small side. Great TV channel selection! Front desk personnel are very friendly and accomodating. There is no fitness center on-site. Laundry facilities are available in the lounge area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Harrison, oh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Inn at one of the TAN VIP units. Our expectations were exceeded in many ways. The spacious room was spotless and very comfortable. The wide screen TV had a wide array of movie channels. Our trip was cut short by the bad weather caused by Hurricane Sandy but we had enough time with nice weather to see the beautiful surrounding area. There are plenty of places to eat and shop near by. We plan to go back when we can enjoy the activities this area has to offer.

Room Tip: The room we satyed in was in the front on the end near the pool.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thomas, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I am an old man -half crippled- and just getting over a bout of pneumonia when Sandy struck my home with nearly 4 ft. of snow and I lost power -no power, no heat .my friends called there and
I got the last room available. the Inn was easy to find , right off the main road.on check in the staff
noticed i was in bad shape, and swarmed to help me. one placed me in a chair while the paper work was handled, another grabbed my bag and carried it upstairs and returned to help me up
throughout my stay , Shari , the innkeeper, and the entire staff stopped by to check on me every
few hrs , which i found out was in no way their job description, they even made food runs for me.
I've stayed in some of the biggest and smallest hotels in the states and never have I been treated
so well. Shari, you are a gem and you have put together one of the finest , and most caring
staffs around

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Inn At Deep Creek? Share your experiences!