“Fast Food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Chase, MD
“Fast Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Ok. Just ok. Don't expect a big lobster like they show on tv. Don't expect a big anything. What we got was tasty, but not filling. Bisquits are really good.

Visited August 2011

Cincinnati
“Waiter training needed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

We ate here once during a 7 night stay in the area. We do like Red Lobster and eat there often. This was the first time we had a bad experience. The food was fine. It was the waiter that made the dining experience less than enjoyable.

We were seated in a booth for a brief time but I discreetly asked to be moved because a todddler in the adjacent booth kept kicking the back of his booth which buffeted my spine. The waiter said sure and disappeared. When he didn't return after 10 minutes, I got up and tracked him down. He said he would then clear a table for us but he was very slow and it took him another 10 minutes. When we finally were seated, we placed our order and the food was fine. When the check came, it had a beer on it which we did not order. It did have the correct cocktail and food we ordered. It took another 10 minutes to track him down to get this corrected. When he came back with the bill, it was for a table of 4 and more than double what our check was. Another 10 minutes to get our real check. I calculated the tip on the basis of the bad service but we will continue to patronize Red Lobster

Visited May 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
“Worst. Food. Ever.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

Stopped here on a Friday night while waiting to pick up a family member arriving on the Megabus (stop is directly across street). I haven't been in a Red Lobster in many, many years, but I remember back then they used to have decent food. However, that is definitely no longer is the case. Three of us ordered seafood and one ordered a steak, and I sampled some from each. All of the seafood (lobster, scallops, shrimp) was extremely bland and tasteless, and the steak was so gristly that it was inedible. Service was mediocre at best. Food is overpriced with very poor quality and value, which seems to be the norm for restaurants in the Darden chain.

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore
“Good food... fabulous service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

We went here because one of the folks in our party had a bus to catch (the MegaBus stop is right across the street), and this place was convenient. We only had an hour to order and eat, so I said something to manager, i.e., that we were in a hurry and literally had a bus to catch. Well, the service was fabulous! The food was great too, but the service rocked!

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ireland
“Red Lobster Goes Downhill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

I've been here a few times & never liked it. In the summertime, you will need a reservation, or you will wait a long time. Of the 4 times I ate here, only one meal was good & once I had good soup. Once we were a party of 7 or 8 people; the wait for the food to arrive was ok & the food was good. Plenty leftover to take home. The next few times there, the food quality went downhill. It's just tasteless & nothing to brag about. I once had a $16.00 lunch & the only good thing was the bowl of soup. I won't be going back & I cannot recommend it.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere