“The food is so tasty!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
port deposit, md
“The food is so tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Several of my friends have been to this restaurant and really liked it. So, my husband and I went for lunch to try it out. Very happy we eat there. I like the decor as it is a contemporary vibe. We sat next to the electric fire place. The staff is very attentive. We both ordered "Chicken Soprano Wrap." It was delious. The flavors were so good, medium chuncks of grilled chicken, pepperoni sliced real thin, provolone cheese, fire roasted red peppers, fresh basil and a garlice aioli sauce all in a honey wheat wrap. There is a choice of french fries or sweet potato fries. We had the sweet potato fries. There were nice and crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside. A selection of sauces where sat on the table to spoon onto your plate to dip if you wanted. We just had soda and ice tea.

The food is so fresh and the chef must love to cook because the food was so good.

I feel the prices are fairly priced as the food is so fresh and not your basic resturant food.

We plan to return again and again to try all the other food selections and the wine and beer.

I took a menu home with me so I can read all the ingredients in each meal.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Elkton, Maryland
“Great place in North East”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Excellent food and wine. Nice staff. Enjoyed my visit and will be back. Nice treat in a city with several food options. A bit outside of the city which typically leaves this place to locals.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeen, Maryland, United States
“Perfect Visit! A Northeast gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We went for date night and had a fabulous time! The wine and martini menus are extensive. We loved our drinks. We absolutely adored the "jazzy jeff" crab soup. It was really unique and had a delicious flavor. The scallops wrapped in bacon was also great. I had beef wellington and the filet was juicy and cooked to perfection. The atmosphere was nice yet also sort of casual too. We will go back soon!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlestown, Maryland
“New favorite in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a fun and different menu, rarely disappointed with any selection. Family operated, and whoever is in the kitchen knows what they are doing.

Visited January 2013
North East, Maryland
“Great Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We frequent Unwined a few times each light for light fare and their great Bar. Without a doubt they serve the biggest drinks around. Their food is very good and the wait staff is very good also. Kent the owner is a Beer and Wine expert. They boast over 100 beers at all times and hundreds - I mean hundreds of bottles of wine and all at great prices!

Visited January 2013