“What a super meal!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons 52 - North Bethesda is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rockville Pike and Executive Drive
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com.
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“What a super meal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I’d been to Seasons 52 several times for business dinners that I organized, so I’d seen their operation from that perspective. However DH and I had never eaten there together. We finally made it on May 4 this year.

What a lovely experience – pricey, but lovely. For our appetizers we chose the Steak & Cremini Flatbread (a prior fave) and Sesame Chicken Skewers ( a new fave). DH loved them as I did. I’ve found Seasons 52’s salads to be a bit “earthy” meaning heavy on the lettuce and light on the dressing, so we skipped them.

For our entrees I chose the grilled rainbow trout which came with steamed carrots (could make a veggie eater out of me!) and DH chose the grilled chicken which came with golden beets (who knew beets came in colors other than purple?), broccoli and wild rice. We loved both of our entrees. Food was just enough so don't count on leftovers!

We did the dessert indulgences and I chose two (Peanut Butter Chocolate and Key Lime) and DH chose two as well (Chocolate and Pecan Pie, I believe). I loved the peanut butter as always and should have just gotten two of those. Key lime was just OK. As usual I had the carbonated and bottled Streaz raspberry iced tea.

This was a fairly pricey meal, but so worth it! We arrived for a 5:45 pm reservation and the restaurant was not too packed and we had lovely personal attention. I’ve eaten there at later times and the place is hopping on a Friday night. We prefer to eat earlier, so we liked the lack of stress and the attentive but not hovering service. Parking in the nearby garage was ample and free!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Great Food & Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We went to Seasons 52 for a large family dinner. They were very accommodating for our group and the kids. We had a great dinner and the service was outstanding! It was a little pricy, but it was great! I can't wait to go back!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Wonderful Place; We Will be Back For Sure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I took my boyfriend's parents for dinner on 4/28; it was there 51st wedding anniversary. WOW- what an experience!! It was as if we were friends/family of the owner that night. The food of course was spot on, service impeccable -- and they even gave us complimentary champagne and printed out photos they had taken of us. We sat in the bar area and enjoyed the piano player, our service was delightful, I believe her name was Natalie (something similar if not that.) I have been to Seasons 52 at Tyson’s previously—and I had a wonderful experience there as well. It’s unbelievable that their meals are so low-cal- it certainly doesn’t taste that way. Flat bread is a great appetizer that you must try, many varieties. Greta selections of beer and wine as well. To top of this wonderful experience, I even received a thank you note from the restaurant the day after. CLASSY place , indeed!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Interesting seasonal dishes, ok, but not inspiring for veggies”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Went with meeting colleagues and was pre-warned about the low-cal approach to the dishes and to order enough food. Shared some flatbreads which were nice, including the 2 vegetarian ones on offer. Chose the veggie soft tacos, nice, but would have preferred some spice in it. Had potato wedges which were ok, but the dip that came with it had too much of an over-powering truffle taste to it. Service was good, although a little too attentive compared to the more relaxed style of dining in the UK.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ephraim, Wisconsin
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I loved everything about this place. The wait staff were all very attentive, all the dishes feature the calorie count, the atmosphere is wonderful (go early- it fills up fast- reservations are strongly advised) and the food- wow. Just wonderful. It's beautifully presented and delicious. The desserts are wonderful and so small that they don't overpower the meal. I highly recommend this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere