“Yum!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Neptune's Seafood Pub serves fresh and delicious dishes that include seafood, steak and vegetarian options. Dinner is served Monday through Thursday from 11 am - 10 pm; Friday and Saturday from 11 am - 11 pm and Sunday from 11 am - 9 pm.
Hyattsville, Maryland
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Needed a place to eat after spending the day at North Beach. Hit up TA and found this gem. We had a preschooler in tow and were able to accommodate her and our appetites. We ate on the bar side, but there was plenty of room in either the bar or dining room. Loved the blackened scallop sandwich and my husband enjoyed the Seafood Neptune (pasta with seafood). A little disappointed that the beer menu on the table wasn't up-to-date, but they had a good selection of microbrews in addition to the usual (only one beer on tap, though). Prices seemed a bit high for a bar, but definitely not for a seafood restaurant and on par with anything you'd find in the area. Will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
“Is that a crabcake or....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

So I am on the hunt to find the best crab cake ever. Let me just get it out the way- I love blue dolphin, so it has to be up to that standard or pretty close to it. First, the crab cake was expensive (market price) but I kinda take that with the territory. And second, the crab cake was huge. Taste...well that's a different story. While not bad, they put some sort of green leafy thing in their mix. The problem with that is it overwhelmed the crabcake and made me feel like I was eating a ceasar salad patty. Like I said it wasn't bad, but that may be because I like Cesear salads. It definitely wasn't the traditional crabcake I'm used to (good or bad, you decide). The place itself is cramped- you can't pull your chair out without being in someone's way, especially on the walkway side. We also tried the chicken tenders and they were excellent!

Pro- huge crabcake with a decent taste, chicken tenders were wonderful

Con- small place, expensive, too much green leafy things in the crab cake mix

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wexford, Pennsylvania
“Mussels Over Pasta w/Garlic & Butter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Simply, YUM! The mussels over pasta with garlic and butter are fantastic. The back room is a pleasant place to consume this gastronomic delight!

Visited September 2013
“Delicious meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This spot was recommended by some locals and we were so happy we took their suggestion. It does not look like anything special from the outside but don't let that fool you. Everything we ate was fantastic. My husband had the mussels with the butter and old bay sauce and the tuna special. I had a salad with the house dressing,and the shrimp and scallops with the old bay and butter sauce. My husband would have liked a straw to drink up the leftover sauce.

Visited June 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Food was unreal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

With not many great food options in Chesapeake or North Beach this was quite the gem we came upon. It has that great feel of a locals bar with high end quality food at very reasonable prices. Highly reccomend this joint.

Visited June 2014