“Cozy seating, near the boardwalk” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 10 restaurants in North Beach
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Neptune's Seafood Pub serves fresh and delicious dishes that include seafood, steak and vegetarian options. Dinner is served Monday through Thursday from 11 am - 10 pm; Friday and Saturday from 11 am - 11 pm and Sunday from 11 am - 9 pm.
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
“Cozy seating, near the boardwalk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We decided it was time for a date night and headed up to Neptune's with another couple on a Friday night. We were fortunate to get the last table. Neptune's is so much better than a typical pub and it's known for it's small town charm and great food. My husband always orders the mussels and one of our friends raved about the bluefish. I can also tell you that the crab dip was excellent.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Wexford, Pennsylvania
“Unquestionably, THE BEST FOOD in North Beach, MD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Right from the start: We were on vacation in North Beach for only eight (8) nights, and we inevitably ate at Neptune's on three (3) of those nights! Tell ya something?

This restaurant/bar might not look like much from the outside -- or for that matter when you're inside -- but Neptune's serves up some of the best food I've ever eaten. Mind you, the place isn't dirty, it's just not designed with an upscale image in mind.

As my wife and I love seafood, Neptune's was a little piece of heaven! For starters, the crab chowder is outrageously thick and delicious. Get the 'bowl' and share it with a friend. Then there was the fantastic "Two Pounds of Mussels Over Pasta." You can have this dish served in one of four delectable sauces, but for each of our visits to Neptune's I got this dish with garlic and butter. (Excuse for a moment whilst I clean up my drool.) If you love garlic like I do, this dish is a MUST! Overall, the wait staff was outstanding, particularly Kimmie.

The only negative about Neptune's is that the bartender who was there each time we were there should learn to keep his voice down while verbalizing his "dislikes" and "disdain" for so many ethnic groups and other assorted things.

Otherwise, Neptune's is a place that shouldn't be missed if you're in the North Beach area!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“Must Try the Specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

A great little pub located in North Beach. Chef Bill Sherman prepares GREAT weekly specials that are Always a special treat and not to be missed. You will be delighted with the upscale dining served in this local pub. Friday nights are our favorite!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hughesville, MD
“Enjoyed our first visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

A coworker of mine has nagged me to go to Neptune's. She especially raved about their muscles. My husband and I finally made it to Neptune's Saturday around 3:00pm. Our intention was to have something light but we got more for our money than we bargained. We each ordered the corn and crab chowder which was out of this world good and worth the trip there alone. My husband ordered the mussels and he enjoyed them although he thought there was too much sauce in the bowl. They do sell garlic bread to go with the mussels but he chose not to purchase the bread, he should have. I ordered an appetizer of shrimp and sausage tacos. It was more like burritos than tacos but they were crazy good, filled with lots of shrimp and sausage! One was over a jalepeno cole slaw which was not that hot but it didn't grab me ( my husband enjoyed it though). The other was on a bed of rice with cilantro, too much cilantro. The wonderful flavor of the tacos / burritos made up for the rice and the portion was definitely an entree size rather than an appetizer. We saw tables next to us asking for take home containers, their portions are large and prices reasonable. You can sit near the bar but we chose to sit in the room past the bar, quieter with windows. We are glad we finally made it and will definitely return. Good service, friendly staff.

Visited September 2012
North Beach, Maryland
“Gotta Love It”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

There is nothing special about the building, bar, or diningroom. But the atmosphere is friendly and welcoming, and the food is good! My personal favorite is the mussels, which they serve cooked with a choice of sauces. The garlic butter is terrific, and served with garlic bread, what's not to love? Monday has an all-you-can-eat mussel special which is a don't miss! Everything else I have tried has also been good. Stop in!

• Visited August 2012