I reserved two rooms for my daughter and her friends slumber party. OK when I arrived the front desk manager who was very fiesty and acted like she was "BETTER" asked me to make a deposit for $100 which was not informed to me on the website I went through to book at Hotelplanner.com the website had me thinking room reserved nothing else needed. Needless to say I made the deposit and the manager Ms. Larry assured me that their hotel did "reversals" at midnight daily and the funds would arrive the next day "depending on my bank" well 2 days went by no "reversal" I called Ms Larry and she seemd upset over the phone and repeated that line "our company made the reversal" I guarantee it's your bank but let me transfer you to accounting that when Mr. Rude Harold came on the line like he was trying to "check me" or something. He kept using the term "like I said" and "im not going to repeat her name like I said its Ms Larry" he was so rude and obnoxious and was so matter of fact that Ms Larry used the wrong term "reversal" we are going to cancel the transaction that take 3 days (big deal was his attitude). I wouldnt stay at that hotel again if somebody paid me. Customer Service is KEY and they dont have it.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points New Carrollton
- Sheraton New Carrollton
- New Carrollton Sheraton
- New Carrollton Four Points
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Metro Points Hotel-Washington North, is the ideal full service hotel for individuals or groups looking to visit the Washington, DC Metro area…without having to pay the high rates of Washington, DC. New boutique style public spaces & guest rooms will wow you as you walk in through our front doors. Located about ¼ mile from the New Carrollton METRO station, giving you access to Washington, DC and other DC areas within minutes, without the hassle of the traffic and parking nightmares. Free automobile as well as bus parking on the premises. Our guestrooms at Metro Points Hotel-Washington North feature 32-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels and pay movies, as well as desks with ergonomic chairs. All guest rooms also have safes to accommodate laptops, coffee/tea makers, and wireless high speed internet access is complimentary. The Metro Points Hotel-Washington North is a part of a new development that has a shopping center with a verity of food outlets like IHOP®, Five Guys Burgers®, Starbucks®, and more. Without the worries of high franchise fees from a major hotel chain, the Metro Points Hotel-Washington North is able to offer you low rates and a commitment to focus on the services and quality that you would appreciate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Metro Points Hotel - Washington North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.