There was a cockroach crawling in the bathroom! I would write more about the room, but the cockroach stole the show. They said that if I'd reported the cockroach immediately, they would have given me another room. However, I was already tired and in my PJs, so didn't call the front desk immediately.
The beds were okay. While I was at the hotel, the front desk was friendly, but didn't answer the phone promptly.
I lost a pair of my glasses. When I called the hotel to ask if housekeeping had found them, I left several messages, and lost and found never called me back.
The complimentary breakfast was good. There was a selection of scrambled eggs, grits, waffles with syrup, yogurt, cereal, etc.
There was a van to take people to the Metro station, and we were happy with it. The driver was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Metro Points Hotel-Washington North, is the ideal full service hotel for individuals or groups looking to visit the Washington, DC Metro area…without having to pay the high rates of Washington, DC. New boutique style public spaces & guest rooms will wow you as you walk in through our front doors. Located about ¼ mile from the New Carrollton METRO station, giving you access to Washington, DC and other DC areas within minutes, without the hassle of the traffic and parking nightmares. Free automobile as well as bus parking on the premises. Our guestrooms at Metro Points Hotel-Washington North feature 32-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels and pay movies, as well as desks with ergonomic chairs. All guest rooms also have safes to accommodate laptops, coffee/tea makers, and wireless high speed internet access is complimentary. The Metro Points Hotel-Washington North is a part of a new development that has a shopping center with a verity of food outlets like IHOP®, Five Guys Burgers®, Starbucks®, and more. Without the worries of high franchise fees from a major hotel chain, the Metro Points Hotel-Washington North is able to offer you low rates and a commitment to focus on the services and quality that you would appreciate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Metro Points Hotel - Washington North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points New Carrollton
- Sheraton New Carrollton
- New Carrollton Four Points
- New Carrollton Sheraton