I am actually about to check out from a two night stay on Jan 25, 2013. First location was good. Based on the other reviews i saw no drug dealers only locals shopping and waiting on the Metro. Check in was quick (thanks Phil), other than him forgeting to give me back my Visa, but he was calling the room by the time i got there to tell me. They had a evening reception for guests when i arrived, nice, but turn the volume down just a bit....lol..The room had its issues, first stains on the carpet that could be clean with a simple steamer pass. Housekeeping forgot to give me a duvet/comforter and i didnt realize till after first nite and a review of the hotel pics. But one was there within 5mins after i questioned front desk. I do have to agree with another reviewer, that the bathroom touchups could be better with a simple coat of paint. The remote had black electrical tape on the battery cover. The mattress made me nervous at first as it sounded squicky and used...you could hear the springs but it sleep ok, not as good as home but ok. I requested a micro and fridge for a $10 per night fee, and they delivered to the room soon after check in. It drips water all over the entrance which is wood. The wood squeaked and popped everytime i walked on it....The stay was average and i would stay again...Hotel mgnt should take the time to take care of the small things....paint , steam clean...otherwise good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Metro Points Hotel-Washington North, is the ideal full service hotel for individuals or groups looking to visit the Washington, DC Metro area…without having to pay the high rates of Washington, DC. New boutique style public spaces & guest rooms will wow you as you walk in through our front doors. Located about ¼ mile from the New Carrollton METRO station, giving you access to Washington, DC and other DC areas within minutes, without the hassle of the traffic and parking nightmares. Free automobile as well as bus parking on the premises. Our guestrooms at Metro Points Hotel-Washington North feature 32-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels and pay movies, as well as desks with ergonomic chairs. All guest rooms also have safes to accommodate laptops, coffee/tea makers, and wireless high speed internet access is complimentary. The Metro Points Hotel-Washington North is a part of a new development that has a shopping center with a verity of food outlets like IHOP®, Five Guys Burgers®, Starbucks®, and more. Without the worries of high franchise fees from a major hotel chain, the Metro Points Hotel-Washington North is able to offer you low rates and a commitment to focus on the services and quality that you would appreciate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Metro Points Hotel - Washington North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points New Carrollton
- Sheraton New Carrollton
- New Carrollton Four Points
- New Carrollton Sheraton