“Just Awesome - Do try it!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Baltimore, Maryland
“Just Awesome - Do try it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2010

Service, food, atmosphere, attentive service, friendly manager...and the price was very reasonable! We had our company Holiday Party in the entire downstairs dining room, buffett style....3 entree's, salad, cheese/veggie tray and dessert, soft drinks. Could not ask for a better experience! Best party in years....we will return over and over. (check out the beautiful rest rooms while you visit. Really, they are amazing and add that extra touch of class to a company planned event!) Thank you Long Beach, you treated our special employees to an AWESOME evening....

Golden Ring Travel & Transportation Inc./ Baltimore MD

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“a friendly place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2010

I go to Long Beach quite often . I find the food to be generally very good but i have on occasion, gotten food which didnt quite measure up. The help is generally very friendly and they try to keep service timely and courteous. As in all restaurants there are times when the crowd is unexpectedly large and the service suffers. This is one of the areas where it is very difficult for restaurant management to address the problem but they definitely try. I feel the prices are somewhat high for the type of establishment and its location. I will definitely continue to patronize the establishment. I should note that drinks are usually very good and are good size.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2010

I took my girlfriend there about 3months ago for our anniversary. It was a Saturday afternoon we had crab dip and Seafood Alfredo. It was terrible well the crab dip was OK but the Seafood Alfredo must have been old it was so sour. The only thing that was good was our bartender i cant remember her name but she had red hair and was a little plump she was so nice and insisted on giving us something else but you never send food back if it was bad the first time imagine what will be in it the next. i recommend just going there for drinks and the good atmosphere and service you have on Saturday afternoons upstairs.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Middle River, Maryland
“Never Again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

I've been to Long Beach a handful of times. Most of my visits being in the bar area, but I've always had a pleasant experience. The bartenders were always attentive, and I felt as if I was provided good service.

I visited LB about a month or two ago - after stopping by two other better restaurants in the area that had extended wait times. This was a last resort - and after my experience that night - I now understand why it was my last resort.

I chose to sit in the restaurant area given that I had two children with me. Upon entering the restaurant, my party of four and I waited by the "Please wait to be seated" sign, with several waitresses walking by not acknowledging us. A simple, "Someone will be with you in a minute" would have sufficed.

Finally, the hostess came to seat us - or so I thought. She said there would be a small wait. I looked past her to see an empty table, and asked if we could be seated at that specific table. She said, "It seats 6, but that's fine if you want to sit there." Gee, thanks. I'm not sure I completely understand the logic behind that. You have an available table, yet, you want us to wait because we're 2 short what will fill the table? I can understand this if there were other larger groups waiting, but there was no one else there. Seems silly, but I'm not a hostess, so what do I know.

After being seated, the hostess asked for our drink order, and informed us that our waitress would be with us shortly. After about 15 minutes, our waitress finally arrived. The same waitress that was waiting on a bachelorette party. Also, the same waitress that walked by our table about 6 times without saying a word to us. Great service.

We ordered our food which was delivered by the table runner. The same table runner that pretty much waited on us the rest of our time dining. The table runner refilled our drinks, brough us napkins, etc. The table runner was our waitress. The waitress came back to the table when we were finished and asked if we wanted our check - THAT was about pretty much all she did.

After receiving the check, I noticed there was an additional $2.00 "seasonal crab" amount on the bill. I questioned this, and the waitress informed me that it was on the menu. It was on the front of the menu on one of those small sticker labels in probably about 9pt font that stated the additional charge. Okay - so, I'll take that out of the poor tip you'll be receiving for the worst service ever.

This was probably the worst service I received in a long while. So, thank you for making me realize that bad service still exists. Needless to say, I will not be returning to this restaurant.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
essex md
“good food ,good people good atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2010

even though not close to where I live this place has a nice neighborhood bar feel where everyone knows everyone and is friendly. they have very good food and like the crabs there

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere