“Awesome time!” 5 of 5 stars

Virginia Beach, Virginia
13 attraction reviews
“Awesome time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I took a group of friends there for a weekend, did the rafting, the duckies twice, and the bodysurfing. We were exhausted but what an awesome trip!

Visited August 2013

Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Lifetime memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Would definitely recommend. I went with my boyfriend and my two sons (12 and 14). My 12 year old was very nervous and our boat guide was great in getting him to warm up to the experience. It was so exciting but yet you felt safe b/c it was a controlled course. We left with a lifetime of memories, and they captured them in photos on a USB ($35 extra). I wouldn't do if you have any medical conditions, but you don't have to be the most physically fit person either. Can't wait to do it again. Worth every penny (note rates are cheaper during the week than on the weekends). Ask for Ben - great guide!

Visited August 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
13 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Good place to go just to see what's it all about, or to get into a raft and have a fun time in the whitewater. Our guide Ben was lots of fun, our group had a great time.

Visited June 2013
Eastern Shore, MD
3 attraction reviews
“Fun for teens but expensive.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Four teenagers in our group of two families did the white water rafting earlier this week. Their ages were 14 to almost 17. They really enjoyed it and for two of them, it was a totally new adventure. They said their guide was really good. However, for the price, it was expensive. We went on a Monday and it was $55 per person (Fri - Sun it is $68!!) Plus you have to wear closed toe shoes, so if you don't have them or don't want to get your own shoes soaked, you have to rent shoes for $5.50.
It is only a two hour time frame, and 30 minutes of that is instructions and safety info, leaving them about 90 minutes of rafting. Personally, I think $60 (total per person with shoes) is a lot for two hours, being that other rafting trips I found are about this price for a four hour time period.
However, I understand this is a controlled (man-made rapids) environment with a guide, so it is different than going on a river where there are more variables. I guess you have to consider what you want and prefer. There is a coupon given to you when you check in, that you get 50% off a second trip if the SAME people come back within the week. I have to say, the kids really enjoyed it, I just don't think I would pay for it again if we went back to the area:)

Visited July 2013
12 attraction reviews
“A great time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

For a man made white water rafting course, this place rocks! just do it! We felt very safe as it is not very deep. Guides are wonderful and well trained. Will do it again!

Visited July 2012