“Terrible Service” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Butler, Pennsylvania, United States
“Terrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

The food is run of the mill Mexican nothing special. The waitress was very short with us and very slow. Once our food showed up (nearly 40 minutes after ordering) she checked on us once. At that time my we ordered more drinks. By the time she got them to us we were finished with our meals. I will not go back.

Visited October 2012
Melissa N, General Manager at Santa Fe Grille, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
I am truly sorry you received unacceptiable service on your visit to Santa Fe. We highly reccomend that our customers ask for a manager if not satisfied with their service or their meal. The staff at Santa Fe is all about repeat business. I truly wish that it was brought to our attention at that time. We would of been glad to listen to you.

Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
“It was ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

While staying at Deep Creek this past September we decided to dine out one night at the Santa Fe Grill. The room we were in was very dim. The reason we choose this restaurant was because of the happy hour specials, but you had to sit at the bar to get them. They did accommodate and give them to us in the dim room. The food was not good but the drinks were. I would have rather went to the Black Bear as I enjoyed their atmosphere last time I was there and their food better than the Santa Fe Grill. Our waitress was ok but there wasn't anything special about her.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bedford, Pennsylvania
“Happy Hour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Visited the Santa Fe Grille on Friday 10/19/12 for their happy hour and I was not disappointed. With 50% off drafts, well drinks and appetizers what more could I ask for?? I tried a few of their seasonal/micros on draft and enjoyed each of them. Had an order of the traditional wings and was impressed by the size of the wings. Its been my experience that during a promotional event such as "happy hour" the overall quality of food will lack... not the case here. I'd order them again in a heartbeat! Also enjoyed the bartender (can't remember his name). He was personable and interacted with us without being overbearing and a nuisance ... sometimes a tough line to straddle but my favorite quality in a server/bartender. Can't speak for the restaurant but I'll visit the bar area again, for sure!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Snow Hill, Maryland
“Great Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Came upon this accidently & we were pleasantly surprised.
Food was very good & our server (Annie I think) was such fun & we just had a wonderful time with her.
Good portions, beautiful interior, just a really nice place.
Would highly recommend it.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Cool atmosphere, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Atmosphere was a feast for the eyes, and lake view seating available. Get there before 2 pm if you want lunch prices. We got there at 2:30 and did not want to pay dinner prices, so we bought one family size appetizer, $12, which easlly filled my wife and I up for lunch.

Visited October 2012