Stayed overnight for travel. Friendly reception by the lobby staff. The room had been updated, being clean with a bed affording a good night's sleep. A flat panel television and in-room Wi-Fi completed the updated nature of this room (no lobby business center). The room's per day cost makes this hotel the go-to for this area when needing an inexpensive hotel. No fancy morning breakfast (plenty of places to eat in the vicinity) or fitness center (there's one across the street).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose convenience in our great hotel, adjacent to the Maryland State Fairgrounds. We are within minutes of Towson University, Goucher College, Pimlico Racetrack, and the Baltimore Zoo. We are also located near Johns Hopkins Hospital and Sanai Hospital. Located within walking distance of public transportation (Light Rail), you have the convenience of quick access to downtown Baltimore, Inner Harbor, National Aquarium, Camden Yards, Ravens Stadium, and Baltimore Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, BookIt.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Timonium / Fairgrounds Hotel Timonium
- Timonium Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Timonium
- Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium Lutherville Timonium, MD, North America