“Clean and Inexpensive” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   111 West Timonium Road, Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093   |
Marietta, Georgia
“Clean and Inexpensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stayed overnight for travel. Friendly reception by the lobby staff. The room had been updated, being clean with a bed affording a good night's sleep. A flat panel television and in-room Wi-Fi completed the updated nature of this room (no lobby business center). The room's per day cost makes this hotel the go-to for this area when needing an inexpensive hotel. No fancy morning breakfast (plenty of places to eat in the vicinity) or fitness center (there's one across the street).

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank for taking the time to write a review . I am so happy you enjoyed our brand new Next Gen Plus rooms as well our staff! The entire team from the front desk to housekeeping try to make every guests stay as memorable as yours. I will make sure to pass your comments along to my team as words of encouragement to keep up the good work! Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn and we look forward to your next visit to Baltimore.

Red Roof Inn - Timonium

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights and it was fine. When I arrived, there was no one in the lobby to check me in (there were about 3 or 4 other people waiting as well). But when the front desk guy came he apologized and got everyone checked in very quickly & with a smile. The room was very clean and had everything I needed. I didn't realize that it was the weekend of the State Fair, but parking was not a problem and it was very quiet. Saturday night I was able to see a great firework show off the balcony and that was a real treat. Very good, very professional, very clean! I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Priceline had my room accommodations incorrect so I was put in a deluxe King room and it was great...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thank for taking the time to write a review . I am so happy you enjoyed our brand new Next Gen rooms as well our staff! The entire team from the front desk to housekeeping try to make every guests stay as memorable as yours. I will make sure to pass your comments along to my team as words of encouragement to keep up the good work! Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn and we look forward to your next visit to Baltimore.

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Just needed a bed to sleep in for the night to make an early morning commitment. Started off not good: the lobby was locked when we arrived at 10pm, along with 2 other guests. Clerk no where to be found. After waiting about 10min, he finally came down from outside stairs and checked us in. Except for 1 ant in bathroom sink, room was clean and adequate for what we needed

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my apology for ant in your room.I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Red Roof Inn Baltimore Timonium
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great stay. Great location. Great little inn. Appreciated the cleanliness. Exceptional service from Wasim and Fhaim. Special thanks to Affan Khan. We look forward to visiting his inn again next year. Hotel very convenient to shopping and restaurants. Light rail very convenient and going down town.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, August 20, 2013

Yardley, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Had trouble with Hotels.com reservation. Wasim at the front desk went way beyond the call of duty to get it straightened out, while serving three other guests. This is the kind of young person that companies tend to lose because they do not pay them a bit more than the others at their level. Knowledgeable and very helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Hearing about how well Wasim took care of you during your stay makes my day! I will be sure to have him read your comments as I know it will make him proud. Our team realizes that excellent customer service is what all of our guests should expect all of the time. Thank you for your recognition. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to Baltimore.

Best Regards,

Red Roof Inn Baltimore – Timonium
Wake Forest, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was an excellent hotel for our trip to see the Orioles and the Red Sox play. We were treated professionally by the hotel staff and the room was recently remodeled with new TV's, sinks, showers, beds - very professional looking. The local tramway had a stop about 2 blocks away where you could buy a ticket and catch the tram all the way into Camden Yards for about $4. If you are looking somewhere to stay for business or to catch a game and are not worried about swimming pools and other extras, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, August 3, 2013

Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed over one night in July, 2013. This is the second Red Roof in I've stayed at this month and I must say that I really do enjoy what seems to be a makeover of the properties. This place was clean, bed was comfortable and overall a nice overnight stay. Good price, etc. The checkin was very easy, as was checkout.

When I got to the room, it was clearly made up, but the cleaning person forgot one towel that had been hung on the shower rod and there was no extra shampoo left. I really thought those were pretty minor things since otherwise it was clear the place had been properly cleaned. In any case the person at checkout gave me a discount - which was very accommodating. I would certainly recommend the property as it was everything I needed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Iappreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Baltimore N/Timonium Red Roof.

Red Roof Inn Baltimore Timonium

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium? Share your experiences!