This was an excellent hotel for our trip to see the Orioles and the Red Sox play. We were treated professionally by the hotel staff and the room was recently remodeled with new TV's, sinks, showers, beds - very professional looking. The local tramway had a stop about 2 blocks away where you could buy a ticket and catch the tram all the way into Camden Yards for about $4. If you are looking somewhere to stay for business or to catch a game and are not worried about swimming pools and other extras, this is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose convenience in our great hotel, adjacent to the Maryland State Fairgrounds. We are within minutes of Towson University, Goucher College, Pimlico Racetrack, and the Baltimore Zoo. We are also located near Johns Hopkins Hospital and Sanai Hospital. Located within walking distance of public transportation (Light Rail), you have the convenience of quick access to downtown Baltimore, Inner Harbor, National Aquarium, Camden Yards, Ravens Stadium, and Baltimore Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Timonium / Fairgrounds Hotel Timonium
- Timonium Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Timonium
- Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium Lutherville Timonium, MD, North America