I stayed over one night in July, 2013. This is the second Red Roof in I've stayed at this month and I must say that I really do enjoy what seems to be a makeover of the properties. This place was clean, bed was comfortable and overall a nice overnight stay. Good price, etc. The checkin was very easy, as was checkout.
When I got to the room, it was clearly made up, but the cleaning person forgot one towel that had been hung on the shower rod and there was no extra shampoo left. I really thought those were pretty minor things since otherwise it was clear the place had been properly cleaned. In any case the person at checkout gave me a discount - which was very accommodating. I would certainly recommend the property as it was everything I needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose convenience in our great hotel, adjacent to the Maryland State Fairgrounds. We are within minutes of Towson University, Goucher College, Pimlico Racetrack, and the Baltimore Zoo. We are also located near Johns Hopkins Hospital and Sanai Hospital. Located within walking distance of public transportation (Light Rail), you have the convenience of quick access to downtown Baltimore, Inner Harbor, National Aquarium, Camden Yards, Ravens Stadium, and Baltimore Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn and Orbitz so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Timonium / Fairgrounds Hotel Timonium
- Timonium Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Timonium
- Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium Lutherville Timonium, MD, North America