“Nice stay, very comfortable rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #17 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
New York City, New York
“Nice stay, very comfortable rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed one night with family. The staff is friendly and courteous. The rooms are very comfortable and the hotel is nicely located. Cant expect anything better for the price. A must stay if you are looking for a family stay. Will visit again whenever around

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

125 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Saratoga County, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a few minor maintenance issues which I reported to Terri at the front desk. She immediately called Leonel who was at our door in fewer than five minutes. He was courteous, friendly and, above all else, knew what he was doing. My husband tried to give him a tip which he refused in a very courteous way.

Later in our stay, Terri thanked me for letting her know about the problems in the room, however minor. Terri checked us in and could not have been more helpful even thought we were very early. Tasha, who also helped us at the front desk, was also very helpful and friendly.

We will definitely stay at this hotel the next time we fly into BWI.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Northport, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This airport is only 10 minutes from the airport &/or Rental car shuttle. So very convenient when traveling out of Baltimore Airport.

The front desk clerk was super efficient & had a super friendly/warm personality & made me feel appreciated to be staying at her hotel.

It appears they have refurbished the main reception area. So it has the typical Courtyard hip/trendy appeal. however the rooms are very old & dated. They could use a remodeling. The furniture was old & very very worn. Instead of having the closet in the usual spot, they put the refrigerator & microwave by the bathroom area (yuck) & then had to have an oversized armoir in the room. The armoir is so large that if there had been two people trying to watch tv, only one person could have watched it from the bed. Thankfully, I was on my own so no fighting for the tv viewing spot! lol. Poor layout of room.

I'd say they have a low budget, as typical amenities found in a courtyard were not in my room... ie.. Luggage rack. When I called the front desk she was very attentive & told me "no, we don't have them for the rooms, but would have one sent up to me, & did very quickly. So I'm impressed with the customer service, but unimpressed with the fact that I had to call for a luggage rack that should be in the room to start with...

To give the Housekeeping staff credit - the room was exceptionally clean (they can't help if the furniture had holes, scratches, etc...So 10 stars for housekeepers. Also a big plus is they had Paul Mitchell amenities (soaps/shampoo, etc..) made in USA!!! Yey!!! They were fantastic.

The hotel also offers free WiFi to all guests. Both in lobby & in hotel room.

Overall, due to the customer service I'd stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Great shuttle service. Called when I arrived and they explained it ran every 15 minutes. Got my luggage and the shuttle was prompt as explained. Check in was smooth and the front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The room was really a standard Courtyard room which is not a bad thing you stay at a chain for the consistency. There are a few chain restaurant choices in a short walking distance but you walk on some shoulders of some busy roads. The food at the hotel was good but took awhile to get it. Great for the airport convienence would stay again when in the area for business. Good value and good friendly staff.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Stayed at this hotel after our visit through Baltimore's Inner Harbour area, the room was nicely updated very clean, a little smaller than I'm used to and I was a little concerned that I was able to enter the rear entrance without a room key, but since it was just an overnight I didn't complain, just made sure our room was secure.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Jacksonville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Returned my rental car to airport and phoned hotel for a shuttle pick-up. They told me where to go and after waiting 30 minutes and no shuttle , I called the hotel again and was told to go to a different location for pick-up. They said it would be 10 minutes. After watching one Marriott shuttle bus pass without stopping and waiting another 15 minutes, we took a taxi back to the hotel. It cost us an hour of our time and $11.00. The hotel said they were sorry and naturally the manger was no where around.
They were also repaving their parking lot and did not put up any signage to tell you how to get into the hotel or how to get to check-in. Everything was roped off. Would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Roody C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Hello billkjackson

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review of your experience. My apologies for the issues you experienced with our shuttle not stopping and having to take a cab to the hotel.

We understand your displeasure with the parking lot repaving and the main entrance being closed. We will review these procedures going forward to ensure we minimize the impact to our guests going forward.

Again, we appreciate your feedback.

Regards
Roody

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!