I recently stayed at the BWI Courtyard whist on a layover. the courtesy bus from BWI takes approx. 10 mins to get to the hotel as it also serves the BWI Marriott. the hotel is clean and fresh but lacking in check in desks (2) if you arrive with a few people on the bus you may have a wait whilst the line clears.
they arranged a taxi for me as my flight was an early departure and the courtesy bus didn't start running till 06.30.
Would I stay here again, apart from the price, Yes. At $170 for the night I may find somewhere better priced, but this is an airport hotel so prices are always higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find that the new state-of-the-art lobby at our Courtyard Baltimore BWI Airport hotel provides greater flexibility and choice. Located just minutes from Baltimore Washington International Airport, our new lobby features inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. Plus, experience The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. The Bistro provides healthy offerings in the morning, plus dinner service with cocktail selections in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Courtyard Linthicum
- Courtyard Hotel Linthicum
- Linthicum Marriott
- Linthicum Courtyard