“Good place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Enid, Oklahoma
“Good place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Clean rooms, friendly staff, good restaurant & bar. There is a sports bar inside the lobby also. I got the shrimp & they were very good & reasonably priced. Good service also.
Hotel is at the airport, but was very quiet & restful. Shuttle runs every 10 to 15 minutes.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Roody C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Hello ednenid

Thank you for taking the time to write comments about your great experience during your stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed the service we provided and we could assist in your having had a relaxing stay.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to servicing your travel needs again should they bring you back to the BWI area.

Roody C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is a very nice property, but what sets it apart are the people. The staff is extremely courteous and heplful. The GM made it a point to talk to the guests to make sure they were satisfied. I'd like to give special recognition to the bartender Donna. We've only been there twice before (once a year), but she remembered us and made us feel like family. I recommend this hotel very highly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Roody C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Hello Mihael G

Thank you for the positive feedback about your experience at the Courtyard BWI Airport Marriott. Our team strives to provide a great experience for our guests and I'm pleased Donna provided great service to you. It was a pleasure to speak with you during your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stayed here so I didn't have to get up at 3am to make it to BWI for a 6am flight. Very close. Really pleasant staff - two women checked me in and they were helpful and friendly. Looks as if the lobby was recently remodeled. Rooms are the typical Courtyard - comfortable. Heard a bit of plane traffic but minimal. There is a lobby bar and they do dinner and breakfast. All you need for a quick overnight!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Hello ReginaPhelps

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us before your early morning flight from BWI airport. We are pleased that you enjoyed our hospitality and accommodations.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future should your traveling needs bring you back to the BWI region.

Lincoln, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Convenient to airport. One of the nicest Courtyards I have ever stayed in. 5 star service. Hotel feels and looks new. Great rooms. Lobby is nice with eating area, bar service, flat screens and good PCs and printers. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a courtyard view room .... very quiet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Roody C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Hello MikeKerrey

Thank you for your recent feedback about your stay with us. Our staff strives to provide the utmost in service and product for which Courtyard by Marriott is known.

Again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Regards,
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Clean hotel with friendly staff by airport. Rooms are spacious and quiet. Starbucks in lobby, minimal gym equipment and space. I would guess that this is one of the best options near the airport and it met my needs. Price was a bit high for what I got in return. The cleaning staff did try to clean my room several times before I left at 9AM; if do not disturb sign is on door then would not expect to be bothered.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Roody C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Hello KLintheSEH

Thank you for the positive feedback in relation to our staff and hotel. My apologies and disappointment that we tried to clean your room prior to your departures in the mornings. Again, thank you for your business and your feedback about your stay.

Greenville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have stayed at this loc ation several times, as I fly out of BWI sometimes. The Hotel is clean, friendly staff, and for 5.00 per day you can leave your car. I would def visit this location again, shuttle is quick and timely

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Roody C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Greetings Pagrif

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott BWI Airport. Thanks for your comments on our great staff service, cleanliness and efficiency of our shuttle in addition to our valued option to leave your car. We look forward to seeing you in the near future should your travels bring you to the BWI area.

Kind regards,
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

After dodging a blizzard and 8 hours of travel, I was in a surly mood. Everything was delayed and I realized that folks get pretty sour when they're frazzled. Then I arrived at this Courtyard for the classic short stay before a morning flight. I was greeted by Michelle who did an outstanding job of answering all my questions, checking me in quickly, and being pleasant the entire time.

It was too late to go out for dinner so I ate at the Bistro. The two ladies who were serving there were handling a large crowd with smiles on their face. Despite the high volume, I was served quickly and food got there before I could print out my first boarding pass for the next morning.

Another great example of how they cater to their guests - in the early morning they had a large group they were processing and I pulled out a diet soda for my morning caffeine. Something wasn't right with their computer/cash register. Rather than have me wait while they figured it out, it was "on the house" as they called it. And that was after less than a minute of fumbling.

They are focused on their guests - this is a definite "return" if I'm in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!