“Decent option close to airport” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
San Diego, California
“Decent option close to airport”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Clean hotel with friendly staff by airport. Rooms are spacious and quiet. Starbucks in lobby, minimal gym equipment and space. I would guess that this is one of the best options near the airport and it met my needs. Price was a bit high for what I got in return. The cleaning staff did try to clean my room several times before I left at 9AM; if do not disturb sign is on door then would not expect to be bothered.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Roody C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Hello KLintheSEH

Thank you for the positive feedback in relation to our staff and hotel. My apologies and disappointment that we tried to clean your room prior to your departures in the mornings. Again, thank you for your business and your feedback about your stay.

Regards
Roody C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Greenville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have stayed at this loc ation several times, as I fly out of BWI sometimes. The Hotel is clean, friendly staff, and for 5.00 per day you can leave your car. I would def visit this location again, shuttle is quick and timely

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Roody C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Greetings Pagrif

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott BWI Airport. Thanks for your comments on our great staff service, cleanliness and efficiency of our shuttle in addition to our valued option to leave your car. We look forward to seeing you in the near future should your travels bring you to the BWI area.

Kind regards,
Roody C
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

After dodging a blizzard and 8 hours of travel, I was in a surly mood. Everything was delayed and I realized that folks get pretty sour when they're frazzled. Then I arrived at this Courtyard for the classic short stay before a morning flight. I was greeted by Michelle who did an outstanding job of answering all my questions, checking me in quickly, and being pleasant the entire time.

It was too late to go out for dinner so I ate at the Bistro. The two ladies who were serving there were handling a large crowd with smiles on their face. Despite the high volume, I was served quickly and food got there before I could print out my first boarding pass for the next morning.

Another great example of how they cater to their guests - in the early morning they had a large group they were processing and I pulled out a diet soda for my morning caffeine. Something wasn't right with their computer/cash register. Rather than have me wait while they figured it out, it was "on the house" as they called it. And that was after less than a minute of fumbling.

They are focused on their guests - this is a definite "return" if I'm in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Duluth, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Attention was given to everything. Staff very friendly and overall very enjoyable stay. Room was quiet and had the dark room curtains so sleeping late was a plus. Extra was that Starbucks is served 24/7.

• Stayed January 2013
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Always try to stay at Marriott properties. The new interior is very up to date and very appealing. Was really cold outside and had a nice fire burning!!! Room was neat and clean as expected. GREAT location for the airport... returned my rental car within 7 or 8 minutes of pulling out of the hotel. About 15 minutes South of downtown Baltimore.

Crisfield, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Overall everything went well. Stayed here the night before an early flight and actually left my car there for only $5 per day, a whole lot cheaper than BWI parking. Anyhow, clean rooms, good customer service. Definitely would stay again.

Conyers, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were in Baltimore on family business and chose this Courtyard because it was less than ten minutes from our family's house. We had made reservations, so our check-in was effortless. We did not expect such a lovely, modern room. The furniture arrangement was not typical "motel". Everything was new and fresh. The bathroom area had been remodeled as well. The bed was very comfortable.
The Starbucks in the lobby was nice, but a little pricey. We did have a very good breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast/jelly and potatoes and of course good coffee. We paid a bit more for the convenience. There were other good choices on the menu as well. We asked at the desk for an easier way to leave Baltimore than going through D.C. and the young lady was nice enough to print out turn by turn directions which got us out of town in twenty minutes. I will certainly stay here again when I'm in Baltimore.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family