“Great Location- Airport Parking” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
3-Night Stays: Save 15%
Ranked #18 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Greenville
“Great Location- Airport Parking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have stayed at this loc ation several times, as I fly out of BWI sometimes. The Hotel is clean, friendly staff, and for 5.00 per day you can leave your car. I would def visit this location again, shuttle is quick and timely

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Roody C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Greetings Pagrif

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott BWI Airport. Thanks for your comments on our great staff service, cleanliness and efficiency of our shuttle in addition to our valued option to leave your car. We look forward to seeing you in the near future should your travels bring you to the BWI area.

Kind regards,
Roody C

122 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

After dodging a blizzard and 8 hours of travel, I was in a surly mood. Everything was delayed and I realized that folks get pretty sour when they're frazzled. Then I arrived at this Courtyard for the classic short stay before a morning flight. I was greeted by Michelle who did an outstanding job of answering all my questions, checking me in quickly, and being pleasant the entire time.

It was too late to go out for dinner so I ate at the Bistro. The two ladies who were serving there were handling a large crowd with smiles on their face. Despite the high volume, I was served quickly and food got there before I could print out my first boarding pass for the next morning.

Another great example of how they cater to their guests - in the early morning they had a large group they were processing and I pulled out a diet soda for my morning caffeine. Something wasn't right with their computer/cash register. Rather than have me wait while they figured it out, it was "on the house" as they called it. And that was after less than a minute of fumbling.

They are focused on their guests - this is a definite "return" if I'm in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Duluth, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Attention was given to everything. Staff very friendly and overall very enjoyable stay. Room was quiet and had the dark room curtains so sleeping late was a plus. Extra was that Starbucks is served 24/7.

• Stayed January 2013
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Always try to stay at Marriott properties. The new interior is very up to date and very appealing. Was really cold outside and had a nice fire burning!!! Room was neat and clean as expected. GREAT location for the airport... returned my rental car within 7 or 8 minutes of pulling out of the hotel. About 15 minutes South of downtown Baltimore.

Crisfield, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Overall everything went well. Stayed here the night before an early flight and actually left my car there for only $5 per day, a whole lot cheaper than BWI parking. Anyhow, clean rooms, good customer service. Definitely would stay again.

Conyers, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were in Baltimore on family business and chose this Courtyard because it was less than ten minutes from our family's house. We had made reservations, so our check-in was effortless. We did not expect such a lovely, modern room. The furniture arrangement was not typical "motel". Everything was new and fresh. The bathroom area had been remodeled as well. The bed was very comfortable.
The Starbucks in the lobby was nice, but a little pricey. We did have a very good breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast/jelly and potatoes and of course good coffee. We paid a bit more for the convenience. There were other good choices on the menu as well. We asked at the desk for an easier way to leave Baltimore than going through D.C. and the young lady was nice enough to print out turn by turn directions which got us out of town in twenty minutes. I will certainly stay here again when I'm in Baltimore.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

We were attending a sales conference while staying here. So after our conference we came back to our room and were discussing our exciting day and receieved a knock on the door about 45 mins later. The management stated in the most mean and condesending voice that we were way to loud and said we needed to leave. Really? We told them we would quiten down and we did and within 10 mins he brought someone else to our door demanded we open our door or they would open it and proceeded to tell us they had been to our room 4 times which was a Total LIE!! Told us to get out.....really people? I will never recommend this place to our group....which actually has a contract with them and will definately cancel my membership. Reality....all you had to do was ask nicely not treat us like we were teenagers just because we were excited about our careers!!!!

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!