“Great place to stay near BWI!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
3-Night Stays: Save 15%
Ranked #16 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Dallas, Texas
“Great place to stay near BWI!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions. The hotel lobby and restaurant are very clean and looks new! They have newspapers and TVs through out the lobby/restaurant. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. I did enjoy the meals from the restaurant as well (hamburger, pizza, and french toast). They have a suite shop for snacks. The rooms were always clean and well taken care of. Plenty of towels, refrigerator, and nice TV in the room. The bed and pillows are comfortable, but it didn't really have a heavier blanket on top- just sheets. I prefer more than just a few layers of sheets. The shuttles were fine... they arrive about every 15 minutes. You do have to wait a little longer at the airport. I wish the hotel was pet friendly!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

120 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Waynesboro, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

It is very convient to BWI and Downtwon Baltimore. I was scared that is was going to be to far from the city but it was right outside the city. If you are spending time in the city it offers a great balance after being there all day. Nice courtyard and the pool offers a lifeguard during pool hours. There isn't much in the way of eting locations out here but it's very quiet.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

This hotel was the worst experience of my life! First they overbooked the hotel and I had to wait for them to relocate me. Second, since the original reservations were made with Courtyard - they were in charge of my itinerary for the day. Their shuttle services are represented by a disgusting, old, smelly buses that were 40 minutes late picking me up from the airport and 45 minutes late picking me up from a conference. Staff personnel was extremely unprofessional and would not take responsibility for the fact that I had to walk over to another hotel and ask for a shuttle service back to Courtyard and over to the airport to head back home. Never ever ever again will I stay at this nightmare of a hotel. I always stay at Marriotts because they are affordable and have great accommodations but never again will I stay at BWI one and wouldn't recommend it to anyone ever due to their unprofessionalism, arrogance and total lack of respect for their customer's needs.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Cambridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

While away from home the staff at this property made sure they made me feel warm and comfy (the front desk staff and the breakfast/dinner staff) so pleasant. I had to print and fax several times during my stay and they never made me feel as if it was a bother. Thanks for making me feel at home.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Frisco, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Was here recently for business. I found the hotel property to be up to Marriott standards for clenliness. The lobby seemed to have been recently updated and the staff were perfectly attentive and courteous. I was able to get late check out (2pm) to take advantage of some precoious working hours. My negative on the property was the bed - it was attrociosly hard and bouncy.

Room Tip: The rooms at the ends of the halls on the 1st floor allow you to park within steps of your door.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for one night before we had an early flight out of BWI.

We got to the hotel very late but the front desk kept open the free snack bar so we had the option to grab something if we liked.

We told the front desk our purpose for staying and that we would need an early shuttle to the airport for our flight. In the morning we were able to grab a breakfast to go and then caught the shuttle and our plane with no problems.

What stuck out to me the most about this hotel was we left our car at the hotel for the duration of our trip and when we came back to the hotel to head home, the hotel personnel noticed us packing up our car and they invited us in for breakfast at the hotel since we had been staying there before our trip.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Yorktown Heights, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

The hotel was very nice and modern, like all Courtyard Marriotts that I've been too. But this hotel was not very close to the train station I arrived on Amtrak and had to take a taxi to the hotel which cost over $35. I was told that I could have opted to take a shuttle from the train station to the airport, and then take that hotel van to the hotel, but that would have taken a considerable amount of time. It is also about a 20 minute cab ride to downtown so keep that in mind when booking.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The downside to the Courtyards is that they do not serve a continental breakfast, so you have to order what you would like from the lobby counter.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!